+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Tim Gunn

Oh how I love this man!

Hi, horsnhound!

I gotta second that. As Jay said, Tim is "one hot bitch".

He's an original though, that's what I like about him.

Amen, Brandy. Broke the mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Hi, horsnhound!

I gotta second that. As Jay said, Tim is "one hot bitch".

He's an original though, that's what I like about him.
    I agree with all that, but it was Mario who said when he first saw Tim Gunn, he thought Tim was a "hot bitch".
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Was it Mario? Ok, thanks

Ooh no one's reported this yet. Cool. Tim Gunn was on "Best Week Ever"! I think that's on VH1. It usually repeats a few times once a new episode's aired (Friday).

The premise was that there should be "TGN" or "Tim Gunn Network". They said that "Everything would be better if Tim Gunn were on it". (They had a logo & everything). Then they spliced footage of Tim Gunn interviewing into Dick Cheney's answers (about the hunting 'accident') apparently from CNN? Tim Gunn basically came to the conclusion that since the other man was wearing orange and "it wasn't chiffon was it? It was?" that it was OK to shoot the man, because "That is totally out of season".

Then they had Tim Gunn read Chris Rock's narration from "Everybody Hates Chris". Tim just read the narration without altering anything. They showed a regular clip from that show, with Tim's voice over. Very funny. Then the show host said "even annoying ads would be better, with Tim Gunn". And we see Tim spliced into a cel phone ad.

"All right everyone. You have twenty minutes to hear me".

So if you can, check it out; it's this week's Best Week Ever, and it has about a four minute segment with Tim Gunn! (It's not taken from PR, it's all new).
    Last edited by Brandy; 02-26-2006 at 01:15 AM.

I would so pay extra on my cable bill just to get TGN.

There is a really excellent 2 part interview with Tim Gunn at Out.com. There are some tidbits that I hadn't heard and more information about Tim himself. Great interview!

Thank you for the Tim Gunn interview link. It's a must-read for all PR fans.
    There's quite a few good tidbits about some of the designers on PR2.
    Enjoy!

Thanks, again, Miss Mermaid.

Coconut Oil - you and me both! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Tim Gunn was on "Best Week Ever"! .

The premise was that there should be "TGN" or "Tim Gunn Network". They said that "Everything would be better if Tim Gunn were on it". (They had a logo & everything). Then they spliced footage of Tim Gunn interviewing into Dick Cheney's answers (about the hunting 'accident') apparently from CNN? Tim Gunn basically came to the conclusion that since the other man was wearing orange and "it wasn't chiffon was it? It was?" that it was OK to shoot the man, because "That is totally out of season".

Then they had Tim Gunn read Chris Rock's narration from "Everybody Hates Chris". Tim just read the narration without altering anything. They showed a regular clip from that show, with Tim's voice over. Very funny. Then the show host said "even annoying ads would be better, with Tim Gunn". And we see Tim spliced into a cel phone ad.

"All right everyone. You have twenty minutes to hear me".

So if you can, check it out; it's this week's Best Week Ever, and it has about a four minute segment with Tim Gunn! (It's not taken from PR, it's all new).

I saw it and it was hilarious!!!!
    Chittlins forever y'all!

+ Reply to Thread