+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 -- Road to the Runway (**SPOILERS**)

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    Please ensure your comments are about the show and/or the show's participants, not the other members of this site.
    Sorry if I offended anyone. I can't remember exactly what I said but I wasn't trying to. I was trying to explain my position on the Wendy Pepper debate.

I am REALLY loving the new season!! Looks like they are being creative in the challenges. But I do agree about Andree (?) crying...that was a bit much. Maybe he can get his act together and give us better and better designs each week. (Minus the tears)
    Last edited by JAFO'S PRINCESS; 12-09-2005 at 02:36 PM.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

Remember, folks, the note at the end of each show about the producers having input on who stays, who goes. I honestly think Andre would have been booted off Wed. night if he hadn't cried and provided so much drama. When you have two mediocre designs, the person with the most personality gets to stay--that's why Kristen didn't make it--
    Last edited by pillbeam; 12-09-2005 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Remember, folks, the note at the end of each show about the producers having input on who stays, who goes. I honestly think Andre would have been booted off Wed. night if he hadn't cried and provided so much drama. When you have two mediocre designs, the person with the most personality gets to stay--that's why Kristen didn't make it--
    IDK. Out of the two designs I liked his better. That awful shirt....And I think it was Nina said durning their pow wow that Kristen admitted SHE wouldn't have worn that outfit. That plus the scarf thing. I think, maybe they found her more annoying than Andre's crying. But I do agree about personality/ratings keeping otherwise unworthy contestants on the show. Guess we'll have to see.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    You mean:

"The Judges considered both their scores and input from the Producers and Bravo in reaching their elimination decisions."

That still means that the ulitmate decision is the judges. They have input, but not the final say. If Nina doesn't like someone's work, I don't think she's gonna keep then in... Oh, wait, that entirely explains Wendy Pepper in the final 3.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom View Post
    You mean:

They have input, but not the final say. If Nina doesn't like someone's work, I don't think she's gonna keep then in...
    I meant the oufit that Kirsten made....Nina mentioned that the girl admittd SHE wouldn't wear that design. As far as Wendy....I think they picked Kara Saun and Jay as final 2 and left her in the mix for drama. And as much as it hurts I have to admit maybe they were curious as to what she could do on her own with a collection cause she did have 1 or 2 things that didn't make me want to hurl. I generally found them to be uninspired, drab, frumpy looking pieces of...well poop. But I guess since the judges seemed to like a few of them and her attitude was good ( towards them ) coupled with the drama and insane rantings, they decided to see what she could come up with.

I don't always agree with them but I can kinda (if I'm really far away and I squint a little) see their logic.

well i enjoyed the first episode of this, i didn't watch the first season. although i didn't know that they had already shown the second episode... bummer. hopefully they will have another repeat before next week so i can catch up with what is going on. hate to miss out on shows when i find something i like to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by starkisssed View Post
    well i enjoyed the first episode of this, i didn't watch the first season. although i didn't know that they had already shown the second episode... bummer. hopefully they will have another repeat before next week so i can catch up with what is going on. hate to miss out on shows when i find something i like to watch.
    Do you mean you saw the episode where they were doing auditions and stuff? They were having season 1 people in as guest judges and talking to them about where are they now and such?

The first episode of the competition was on after that. you may have caught it and not the interview show. Otherwise they prolly will repeat it in the afternoons on bravo.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO'S PRINCESS View Post
    I meant the oufit that Kirsten made....Nina mentioned that the girl admittd SHE wouldn't wear that design. As far as Wendy....I think they picked Kara Saun and Jay as final 2 and left her in the mix for drama. And as much as it hurts I have to admit maybe they were curious as to what she could do on her own with a collection cause she did have 1 or 2 things that didn't make me want to hurl. I generally found them to be uninspired, drab, frumpy looking pieces of...well poop. But I guess since the judges seemed to like a few of them and her attitude was good ( towards them ) coupled with the drama and insane rantings, they decided to see what she could come up with.

I don't always agree with them but I can kinda (if I'm really far away and I squint a little) see their logic.

Sorry, I should have quoted Pillbeam, his/her post was why I quoted the disclaimer at the end of the show.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

aga
    FORTified
    Is anyone a screencapper?

I'd love to see screencaps, especially Heidi's silohuette.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I was finally able to watch the show earllier on today. My favorites are Chloe and Raymundo. Santino is far to cocky for his own good. I did not disagree with any of the cuts that were made and I am willing to admit, I really liked Daniels designs. It was nice to see Jay and Robert again.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 12-10-2005 at 02:02 AM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast