+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 2

FORT Fan
    I don't know... Personally I miss Morganza. I feel about her probably the same way some people feel about Santino -- she might have been dramatic and tempermental, but she had the talent to back it up -- you couldn't take your eyes off her, and IMO she was the best walker of last season.

I still don't have any strong feelings about any of the models this season -- probably because there are just too many people right now, it's a bit overwhelming.
    Last edited by spiffy; 12-17-2005 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
    I don't know... Personally I miss Morganza. I feel about her probably the same way some people feel about Santino -- she might have been dramatic and tempermental, but she had the talent to back it up -- you couldn't take your eyes off her, and IMO she was the best walker of last season.
    She kind of reminds me of Naomi Campbell or Kate Moss. Naomi for how hard she is to work with; Kate because her "personal habits" get in the way of her career.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    I actually prefer the focus to be on the designers, with the models more in the background. There are other models shows, of course, and I personally like PR being about the clothes.
    I agree with this. I don't want to see the models be too much of a focus unless it happens organically, like all of the Morgan drama.

I still would like to see a sample of the discussions between the designer and the model on the presentation of the clothes - I would rather see that than the montage of the models getting their hair and makeup done. I assume that the designer takes the lead in the discussion on how the model walks down the runway, if the walk varies from her usual strut.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I agree that it's better to place more focus on the designers this season. A model's job is to try to make the outfit looks like, how butt ugly it is *i'm lookin at YOU Zuluma, Marla, Andrae, and Raymundo* they have to find a way to make it look like it's the best damn outfit since the dress Halle Berry wore when she won the Oscar.

Oh yes.... Grace, dear. Whatever you do.... try never, EVER to be photographed in profile. That nose.... scares me.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    Oh yes.... Grace, dear. Whatever you do.... try never, EVER to be photographed in profile. That nose.... scares me.

She is a strong evidence that models don't have to be classically beautiful.

Although one thing I noticed about this show is that the models are great walkers, which makes sense since the PR models main job is to walk the runway.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Is anyone able to post photos of the models?

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe View Post
    Is anyone able to post photos of the models?

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runwa...odels/Allison/

Ok.... i know it's the Allison link, but there's links on the left side of the page to other pics of the models. And even if Grace's nose scares me, wow... her legs are friggin long (even if the pics, to me, are ). And wow.... Lesley.... her pics look like somethin i'd draw if you put a lil more junk in her trunk. And considering I specialize in pinup of scantily clad females....

Allison was too old, in my opinion. I like Grace, though she is not conventionally pretty, and Claudia.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

I wish I knew how to do screen shots from a dvd of the show... anyone? Bueller?

I don't even remember Daniel V's model, but I hope he chooses Claudia next episode. I love her!
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

+ Reply to Thread