+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zulema Griffin - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen View Post
    But I believe her attitude may just be a front, to intimidate other contestants.
    I was thinking that too. It's early still if she bombs again I think she might be out but if they're seeking drama then she'll stay for a bit, despite her work.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNKY View Post
    How the heck did she make the dress that short? And why didn't she take her jeans and make it longer by adding something, anything to hide the butt. I felt bad for the model who had to walk down wearing that awful outfit while her butt is being exposed on national TV. It's embarassing and degrading to her.
    I agree. After she was told she made it to the next round, as she was apologizing for the short dress while walking backstage, I kept thinking less talk, more walk.

I can't stand Zulema and her bitchy attitude. I hope she gets cut, fast.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TNKY View Post
    How the heck did she make the dress that short? And why didn't she take her jeans and make it longer by adding something, anything to hide the butt. I felt bad for the model who had to walk down wearing that awful outfit while her butt is being exposed on national TV. It's embarassing and degrading to her.
    It was no more degrading than having to walk the runway in a thong if they were modeling swim suits... Models are used to that, so I don't really feel bad for Rachel. Having said that, the so-called dress was made out of Zulema's sweater, if I remembered correctly... That meant unless she totally deconstructed her jeans and made them into a skirt or something, it wouldn't have been too far off from her original outfit -- and she'd probably be marked down for lack of innovation. Again, it was not the ugliest thing on the runway, so she dodged the bullet. This time.

"I'm not interested in fair."

Well I'm interested in talented designers, and she's not one.

To quote hubby: "Omarosa wanna-be".

aga
    FORTified
    There was a little karma at play. I think she made a comment in the cutting room to the effect that she just cuts, at the time being contrasted to Emmett who was really mulling things over.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Sorry Zulema...you need to share the closet. Who does she think she is?

That poor model. I know models are used to showing skin but the outfit did not show her butt in a flattering way. Zulema couldn't make that poor thing some hot pants or something?

I am not impressed with either the attitude or designs.
    Welcome, evacuees! Over 4600 served!

FORT Newbie

Zulema

Zulema is a reminder that this is a reality show. Real talent doesn't spike ratings, drama does.

FORT Fan
    Don't like her. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Sorry Zulema...you need to share the closet. Who does she think she is?

That poor model. I know models are used to showing skin but the outfit did not show her butt in a flattering way. Zulema couldn't make that poor thing some hot pants or something?

I am not impressed with either the attitude or designs.
    I also did not like how she kept denigrating her model. First, when she was choosing a form, she went around asking if anyone had a huncbacked form because her model was hunchbacked. (Bitch.)

Then when she cut her dress to short, she blamed her models butt, saying she had a big booty. (Again... Bitch.)
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread