+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

FORT Newbie
    So in my mind, Nick and Daniel V. totally make out with each other when no one is looking...lol

On another note...has anyone been priveleged enough to see the bonus videos on the bravo website?? Not only do we get more of Santino's Timpressions, but we get a hysterical Daniel V. reacting to them!

And the real bonus is that Daniel V is totally snarky (I LOVE snark) and has a totally dry sense of humor. The end of one video goes something like this:

Santino is Timpressioning and Daniel is laughing followed by this bit of dialogue (or something to this affect at least).

"This is the only thing that keeps me going. It really is. It's the one thing that keeps me going."

He pauses.

"Well...this and conjugal visits."

How can you not LOVE this!

nothing but...
    I know, i love those videos, it make me laugh so hard. And wonder who he is getting conjugal visits from. i love how he is laughing so hard he can barely breathe.

FORT Newbie
    i love how he is laughing so hard he can barely breathe.
    That was ME while watching it!! I was in tears...too funny!

nothing but...
    I was in a computer lab the first time i watched it, and it took everything I had not die laughing. I burst out laughing at the very beginning, and everyone looked, and then i had to hold it in after that.

FORT Newbie
    Seriously! I already think it's funny when Santino does the impersonation...adding DV's laughter had me going over the top!

Has anyone read Andy's Blog on the Bravo website yet?? He does an interview w/ Chloe and she admits that Daniel V is her PR2 crush...too cute.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE CUTEST GUY ON THE SHOW?
    It's really between Daniel and Nick. They are so amazing, but based on what's being shown I think Nick has a better TV personality. Daniel V is so subtle and witty and sweet and in person he's great. Nick is more gay gay but being a girl you don't fantasize about him so much. But I think girls hope that Daniel V might flip to their side. He's hot. I pick Daniel V - he has a quiet sensuality!
    Perfectly said Chloe

mmmm yeah. *sigh* About a week ago I was saying how SNL needs to do another PR sketch because Andy Samberg would play a perfect DV. So I was browsoin around and came upon Nicks blog and low and behold in a group shot of the Boyd of 35D Daniel V is making a very Andy Samberg Face
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Newbie
    ClosetNerd, I was thinking the same thing earlier! I mean about Andy Samberg and Daniel V looking alike. Too funny!

Andy Samberg is adorable!

Moi
    The first time I saw Daniel V, I thought it looked like a slightly younger version of the character that Daniel Day-Lewis played in In The Name of the Father

Or am I being seduced by the hair?

AKat

Gotta say, Daniel and Nick are definitely my favorite designers... this last show sealed the deal They were so cute!! I love how Dan always seems to be there for the others even though they're competing. What a great guy

Moi
    Okay, everybody looks like a nerd in their high school pics. Sorry, Daniel, but here it is:

For some reason, it won't let me post the image, and insists on posting the address as a link which doesn't work. If you can't get to it and want to see it, pm me and I'll send it to you.

//photos1.blogger.com/hello/43/4782/1024/daniel-vosovic-senior-photo00.jpg

AKat
    Last edited by AKat; 01-31-2006 at 05:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread