+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

FORT Newbie

audition tape

yeah if you go to www.bravotv.com they have his audition tape. Its pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mamahaddon View Post
    yeah if you go to www.bravotv.com they have his audition tape. Its pretty funny.
    Went there but couldn't figure out how to find it. I would love to see it.

FORT Newbie

I can definitely see this show choosing him to represent them as their second season winner. He has so much class and is so courteous - maybe, making up for Jay's public drukenness since winning this show! Or at least that's how I'd be thinking about it, if I were a show producer.

Plus he can hold his own with any of the other contestants, IMO. He's just more subtle so it took him longer to be noticed, but then Jay won no prior challenges before making the final 3, right? So that part isn't everything.

Proof that class does count for something.

nothing but...
    Here's to hoping Daniel V. does great tonight. I am nervous (sad...I know). Just hope he doesn't make one of those 'slutty' outfits they mentioned on the previews. Although I have a hard time thinking he would.
    Last edited by PRfanatic; 01-18-2006 at 10:27 PM.

Weird, this guy just does not stand out for me. Maybe because he's drama-free, which to me is a good thing. I can't remember his designs much either, though. I will keep an eye out for him this episode, though, based on all the good reviews he's getting in here.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

nothing but...
    here I am to cheer again for Daniel. Good luck tomorrow night. I am too excited. I hope he can pull it off (or 'make it work' as Tim says).

I'm just wondering what their challenge even is? Santino's pink and blue dress is hard to go by.

nothing but...
    Okay, if you want to know what the epsiode is about, here is a spoiler....don't look if you truly don't want to see

Click to see Spoiler:
    the contestants are either given or choose a photo of something, rather random images (not all in the same category or style), and they are told to use that image as an inspiration and to create something that represents that image, but also departs from that image. by the way, not really sure if that is 100% correct, because I just inferred that from reading Tim's blog that is already up

FORT Newbie

Questions after 1/25 show

****Possible spoilers****

After watching tonights episode did anyone get the feeling that there was something going on between Daniel V. and Nick?

my reasoning came from:
    1) When nick was distrought about his model, Dan came in a video scene talking about how he and Nick had a close relationship. NO where in any other episodes did their relationship ever appear as close as what he meant it to be.
    2) that same conversation; even though that Nick made up his mind about getting himself off the show, Dan came in with the advice, and it appeared to me that he actually cared for him in more than a platonic way; almost lovingly so. And right at the end, he said "I love you" not in that whole Fashion person kinda way but in a "i'll be extremely hurt if you leave" sort of way. Plus I don't believe that he's ever said those words to anyone else, even if it was meant to be platonic.
    3) Right at the end, when Dan walks of the stage, and NIck congrats him, he just pulls him in and lays one right on him; a kiss that lasted longer than it should have been if they were just friends. Plus the Camera panned to Chloe and she just turned away after they kiss, which tell's me that their having a private moment.

I know it might just be speculation but I had a hunch.

+ Reply to Thread