+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

Here's a link to a Grand Rapids Press article about PR2 and Daniel Vosovic. I was just in Grand Rapids this summer. I don't know about when Daniel was growing up in East Grand Rapids, but now it's not that strict and conservative. (although the local airport is named after former President Gerald Ford). Compared to the liberal bay area of northern California where I live, however, everywhere is conservative. lol

There is another recap of the first finale show, too.

http://www.mlive.com/search/index.ss...ss?ENTV&coll=6

Here's another article from the newspaper Detroit Free Press:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...602270324/1038

Enjoy!
    Last edited by roses4me; 03-04-2006 at 10:04 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Daniel deserves to win this competition...
    His appearance on this show seems to have gone to his head a little. He definitely has the talent but some of Santino's arrogance seems to have rubbed off on him shown by his shock at Tim not falling all over himself at the sight of Daniel's collection.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    His appearance on this show seems to have gone to his head a little. He definitely has the talent but some of Santino's arrogance seems to have rubbed off on him shown by his shock at Tim not falling all over himself at the sight of Daniel's collection.
    Arrogance? I don't get that at all! I think he just has confidence in his collection and is confused by Tim's refusal to say anything at all. I don't blame him for that at all, because Tim ALWAYS has something to say to everybody about their designs. (I loved his comment to Chloe in the Inspiration episode about telling the judges, "Yes, I wanted to make it look like my model has a big fat a**").

Since just a month or so before when Tim visited Daniel, he was gushing over the designs and presumably knew where Daniel was going with his collection, his refusal now to say anything at all is very puzzling.

AKat

Dan talks to Andy's Blog

According to Daniel's interview there, he'll be watching the Finale with friends at home... so... does that mean the winner has already been chosen?? (For some reason, I thought it was live: the winner-announcement, anyway!)

nothing but...
    And it is D-day for Daniel Vosovic, i hope he can pull this out somehow, but it looks very glim from my point of view.

FORT Fanatic
    I see the outcome as a huge win for Daniel V. He may not have taken home the Project Runway title, but he got a huge amount of exposure. More importantly, he has no contractural obligations and ties. Daniel walked off the runway with a job offer from Michael Kors - pretty impressive. I'm sure he'll have many other offers from which to choose

I thought his collection was awesome, too bad that girl tripped.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I couldn't understand why the tripping model's dress was so damn long! I felt really bad for her AND Daniel...what a total, TOTAL bummer to trip.

Daniel was, IMO, the most professional designers on the runway.. he dressed up, presented himself well, spoke fluently and was gracious. Unlike the other two.. I thought Chloe should have dressed up better and pulled her shirt down to cover her belly, and Santino saying his mom was "the [FA Edit]" was just classless and wierd.

Anywho, Daniel will do just fine! I thought it was EXCELLENT how Michael Kors offered him a job. Nice ending for Daniel.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 03-09-2006 at 05:25 PM. Reason: language
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Moi

language in quoted post

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    I thought Chloe should have dressed up better and pulled her shirt down to cover her belly, and Santino saying his mom was "the [FA Edit]" was just classless and wierd.
    Listen to Tim's PodCast over at the Bravo PR2 site. He says Chloe didn't intend to come onstage dressed like that, but she literally had no time at all to change clothes because she was working on the clothes up to the very last second. I think Daniel got dressed early so the time wasn't an issue for him.

Santino hadn't seen or communicated with his mother in years and didn't even tell her he was on PR2. Evidently friends of hers told her and when he reached the final three, she insisted on coming. It probably felt very weird to Santino, but he did act classless.

AKat
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 03-09-2006 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Santino hadn't seen or communicated with his mother in years and didn't even tell her he was on PR2. Evidently friends of hers told her and when he reached the final three, she insisted on coming. It probably felt very weird to Santino, but he did act classless.
    AKat
    Wait a minute, he said on the show that it was too expensive to fly back home and he couldn't afford it (since 2002, I think he said), now you're saying he hasn't communicated with her AT ALL, not a phone call, not a letter, by the way, I'm on TV, and yet he used her and he made out on the runway like she was his closest buddy and supporter. What a slime. Tim was right: the editors were too kind on him. And I was probably right, the previous episode's montage with his friend and his friend's family was all an
    act, he probably paid them to be his friends du jour.

+ Reply to Thread