+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Dao - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatdoll View Post
    I'm not sure if Chloe will make. In my opinion, the only way she will make it to top 3 is if she does something different from what she regularly does. Use different colors, have a different structure. She's getting too repetetive for my taste, although I do love her designs.
    I don't agree. Chloe will make the top 3 rather easily, since her designs are rather safe and beautiful every time. No, she doesn't push the envelope like Santino, but she doesn't need to. She's never been in the bottom 3 as far as I can remember, and she's always near the top. On the other hand, Santino, Kara, and Andre have swum around the bottom multiple times and stand very little chance of making it to the final 3. Kara has never won a challenge and Andre's 2 wins have been on Daniel's coattails. Santino is only still around for dramatic effect, but he will screw up enough before the final 3 to be eliminated. Unless he pulls a Wendy Pepper.

I don't see Chloe winning the whole thing, however, because she is so safe. But you never know, with a lot of time, she could put together a really spectacular line.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I agree with the above statement, I think Chloe will make top three, she hasnt done anything horrible, she's been consistantly good throughout the competition. She could very well win this competition in my opinion, but to do that, she really does have to push through her comfort zone, progress is key!

Sorry if this has been posted... (I'm still on a fairly slow computer - le sigh) but, Chloe did an interesting interview on the PR website. She says among other things, that Santino really did say that comment "They just didn't want to give it to me twice in a row" to Chloe's face, and also, she hints that Zulander was no picnic to room with.

Such as, hogging the bathroom so long that others had to wash in the sink.

Linky: http://www.bravotv.com/Andys_Blog/060126.shtml

Also, when they re-ran the "Inspiration" episode today, I caught something I hadn't noticed before: After they've all gotten back to the workspace, some of them are browsing their printed photographs. Chloe, I think Andrae, and Nick are sitting on one side and Zulander is on the other side of the table.

Chloe apparently has been browsing Nick's photographs. She says "Nick, I'm going to take this photo of yours." to which Nick, dejected, mutters, "Great. Nice. Thanks" or something to that effect (I don't think I taped it)

It seemed SO obvious to me that it was aimed toward or about Zulander's taking Tarah from Nick... Zulander never looked up from her work however. I doubt she even heard it. Interesting, huh?

Congrats to Chloe for climbing out of what could have been a bad situation. On top of pleasing the judges she also has learned a valuable time management lesson. Anyway IMHO her dress really did appear like patterned fabric from afar, and her end-result was well thought out as nina siad! (although the labor intensive part was a major pain)

Her designs was a kind that U can figure out by words easily.It's simple,familing.And the color was flash,clean,bright.I loved it honestly,it made me feel comfortable.I think she will make it to the because nick might be out later.

FORT Regular
    This little woman is unstoppable, she is going to be a famous dress designer one day very soon, and she deserves it completely!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Loved, loved, loved Chloe's dress last night!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Chloe final 3!

I think it will shocking if Chloe does not make final 3. Even though she's only won a competition once, she's been consistently in the top 3, often top 2! The regular judges seem to love her even when the guest judge finds her not so great (i.e. Jay and Nicky Hilton).

I agree that her dresses don't "push the envelope" as much as some of the others, but they are always very well made and very pretty. I kind of think of her as this season's Kara Sahn, a very well rounded designe that's creative yet practical and professional as well.

For her to lose over someone like Cara or Santino, both of whom have been at the bottom 3 several times, would be a travesty of "Wendy Pepper beating Austin" porportions!

FORT Fan
    she might not make top 3....actually she might be out next week because from the looks of the preview, shes designing for nick or one of the other male designers. She even said she's never done menswear before, so her status is not solidified just yet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    All I can say is............DON'T SELL CHLOE SHORT!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread