+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Dao - Season 2

Although I DO wish she'd move into another color family . . .

Give me Chloe over Santino ANY day!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

Give me Chloe over Santino ANY day!
    Mm-hmm!

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Then I went into my closet and found that almost everything in there is either black or blue! So, I decided to cut Chloe some slack.

i agree with almost everyone, i think her designs are just fine just that she needs to mix it up with the colors.

Chloe, do something in red, please!

What's strange is, I don't really see any blue in her collection on her website. So what's up??

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatdoll View Post
    Chloe is actually my favorite of the show. Her designs are very cool and different. Plus, I loved her iceskating one last episode.
    yes, that was different and cool

however, in general Chloe is not pushing the envelope and Tim's advice to her is spot-on. so when she presented that building-inspired dress, i wanted to scream "Girlfriend, didn't you heed Tim's advice!?!?!"

i luv Chloe tons, but if she doesn't push the envelope and show versatility, she really needs to be aufed

(perhaps she's waiting till later in the game to step it up?)

I liked her dress okay...it was very pretty, but not the best one. (I think Andrae's was the best.) I think Jay was MEGA-bitchy to her though, almost like "I've been there AND I did it better!"

Foooo on Jay for that.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey
    Jay sympathized with her on time constraint and doing a building. He didn't infer that he did it better at all! Quite the opposite.

nothing but...
    One thing I liked about Chloe's outfit is the horizontal long pleats. I wish she had done the whole dress that way, instead of breaking the dress up into 3 parts like she did. The waist was nice, but could have a little more done to it. I thought it was a nice dress though, and props for moving out of her comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    Jay sympathized with her on time constraint and doing a building. He didn't infer that he did it better at all! Quite the opposite.
    Maybe you should watch the episode again! lol He said he knew about the time contrsraint, and doing a building, but that she didn't do it right, that there was not enough similiar between her inspiration and the dress... he was saying he knew all about the time, so not to even try to give him that excuse.. he was very b*tchy with her. I was a fan of him last season, but didn't like his attitude at ALL last night, he acted very much like he was better than everyone else there... and as far as I'm concerned, he is very talented, but still has not proven anything other than he won last season... anyone own anything from his collection? thought not.
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread