+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Chloe Dao - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    Personality is good. Designs are OK. I'm not so sure her design was the best in the second round but she has talent. It will be interesting to see what she does in the coming weeks.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    From what little I saw (just the latter part of Ep. 2), I really like her. Clean lines and nice designs...

FORT Regular

Store Nearby

When my husband and I were watching last night, I said "Hey, I recognize that name. Her store is over by the Village." My husband, being a guy, had never noticed, of course.

But, yes, her store is actually not too far from where we live in Houston. I've driven by it many times and never been in, although there are often attractive clothes in the window. Now I'm half tempted to drop in...

FORT Newbie

Magazine Feature

I'm from Houston and I picked up the latest issue of ENVY. Inside the attatchment is a pink segment, a feature of Chloe Dao, and in the white box is her boutique listing. All of it can be found inside Envy which is a local magazine on the hottest clubs, parties, stores, restaurants, ect... I Thought you guys might like it since they do not print outside of the metropolitan Houston area

oh yeah the size limit was kind of hard to keep it visible b/c the images took most of the page
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRose View Post
    But, yes, her store is actually not too far from where we live in Houston. I've driven by it many times and never been in, although there are often attractive clothes in the window. Now I'm half tempted to drop in...
    Pictures!!!! (please?)
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

She seems really sweet, and y'know what, she has that type of fly below radar then knock their socks off capability. I predict she will be in the final 3.

And yes she did handle Santino's insult well.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    she's gonna win

I like her and her design's so far. I see her going into finals.

FORT Newbie

editing

The Santino comment did not happen like they presented it - if you watch he is not talking when the words are said - they most probably put words from another time in there to stir you guys up - the cameras are on these guys 24/7 -

Chloe is a professional - with her own shop - and if she were the next great american designer - with all the press she has gotten before she appeared on this show - she would already be that

Quote Originally Posted by hmcecho View Post
    The Santino comment did not happen like they presented it - if you watch he is not talking when the words are said - they most probably put words from another time in there to stir you guys up - the cameras are on these guys 24/7 -

Chloe is a professional - with her own shop - and if she were the next great american designer - with all the press she has gotten before she appeared on this show - she would already be that
    Hehehe.. do I detect an agenda?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread