+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Dao - Season 2

I really don't like Chloe. As for adversity, it looks like she just gets everything she wants since she has been in the United States. She's already been successful and she acts like everyone is just not as good as her. Not a good sewer, not a good this or that. She seems spoiled. And, she had a lot of smarty comments for the other designers that I thought were cutting and uncalled for. She acts way too young for her age. Her jumping and giggling seemed vulgar for such a mature woman.

I thought most of her clothes were hidious and I really would be disappointed if she won. I can take Daniel or Santino winning, but not Chloe.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

I'm surprised you feel that way about Chloe, Weinie, when Santino did some of those same things. He got elated when he won and seemed to act younger than his years; he said bad things about others' abilities, sometimes within earshot; etc.

Chloe's only 30. I don't know your age but to me that's not a 'mature woman' in the middle-aged sense. She still seems young to me. Her giddiness seemed natural to me. As for her getting everything she wants - we can't know that. But she did presumably work hard for her Lot 8 business, which is successful.

As for not liking her clothes, that's up to everyone's own opinion. I'm just surprised you feel so strongly against Chloe, when you seem to like Santino a lot at the same time, is all. He seems like he is a lot worse! I'm not arguing it - just saying I don't see it.

I am not among those who found her OVERLY bossy either... but then I'm the oldest in my family. Lol. She's nearly the youngest in hers, which leads me to believe she's just used to being the boss (at Lot 8). I didn't blame her for losing patience when Daniel Franco dithered. It seemed more healthy than Kara's frustration directed inward, ending in tears at times. I do think this show wore Chloe out.

I agree Brandy.

I surprised about the anti-Chloe statements.

I think Chloe and Dan V. are among the most normal contestants I have ever seen on an reality show.

The thing I like most about Chloe is that she seems so cool and relaxed. I also dig that she can be very sensitive at the same time.

I don't think Chloe will win the show (the contest seems to be leaning toward a Danny V. vs. Santino climax) but I do wish her the best with everything and I really enjoyed watching her on the show.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I did too, mrcorkles. She seems like a good person and now in hindsight juxtaposing that with escaping Laos and spending time in a family prison there (internment camp is a blunter phrase for that, I think) that she's as well adjusted as she is, is amazing. I have to credit her parents for that one. Her parents also apparently had the prescience to leave Laos early (or try to). Just glad they all made it out here alive. (Yes, I'm aware that's grammatically redundant, before anyone corrects me, Lol.) Her parents must be very proud of her.

I noticed Santino did not mention his parents being in his life today. Where are they in all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I'm surprised you feel that way about Chloe, Weinie, when Santino did some of those same things. He got elated when he won and seemed to act younger than his years; he said bad things about others' abilities, sometimes within earshot; etc.

Chloe's only 30. I don't know your age but to me that's not a 'mature woman' in the middle-aged sense. She still seems young to me. Her giddiness seemed natural to me. As for her getting everything she wants - we can't know that. But she did presumably work hard for her Lot 8 business, which is successful.

As for not liking her clothes, that's up to everyone's own opinion. I'm just surprised you feel so strongly against Chloe, when you seem to like Santino a lot at the same time, is all.

Down with Chloe. I am sure that she is 33. That's not a young girl. She always has the smug look on her face. I really dislike her. And I think her clothes are a joke. http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runwa...signers/Chloe/
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Weinie,

Are you SURE you're not Santino?

FORT Fogey
    Congrats Chloe.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    It ended up exactly the way it should have!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It ended up exactly the way it should have!!!

AMEN to that!!!!

I'm so happy I could scream!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Fan
    After seeing the collections on TV, Chloe's really was the most cohesive. It didn't have the wow factor like Jay's (well, nobody has compared to last year's FW show, but we already knew that.) but Chloe "Woman Friendly" Dao is never about that. Of the Final Three, she deserved the prize.
    Last edited by spiffy; 03-09-2006 at 05:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread