+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Dao - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by fayewong View Post
    does chole have blogs or my space?
    Actually, Chloe does have a myspace. I found it last night. It's http://www.myspace.com/chloedao .
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Chloe Dao's Website

Includes clothing line (Not the ones in the final show).

FORT Newbie
    I hate to say this but I was on another site and they showed New York Fashion week.
    The 3 people that they showed was Daniel, Santino and Kara.
    I don't think Chloe made it. I'm so mad because I wanted Chloe to make the top 3. I think PR is fixed. They def pulled a Wendy Pecker again.!!!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekie77 View Post
    I hate to say this but I was on another site and they showed New York Fashion week.
    The 3 people that they showed was Daniel, Santino and Kara.
    I don't think Chloe made it. I'm so mad because I wanted Chloe to make the top 3. I think PR is fixed. They def pulled a Wendy Pecker again.!!!!!

well if that is true, we finally know why Chloe's Line wasn't as superb as we hoped. But oh well, only cool people get 4th I guess.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV View Post
    well if that is true, we finally know why Chloe's Line wasn't as superb as we hoped. But oh well, only cool people get 4th I guess.
    I was wrong, I thought I only saw 3 designs but they all appeared at New Yorks Fashion Week!!! I'm so glad Chloe made it.
    I put this in the predictions and everyone else ignored it so maybe you will like it since you took the time to quote me.

http://thewindowseatblog.blogspot.com/

These are pics from Daniel, Kara,Chloe and Santino's prem for New Yorks Fashion Week.

It did surprise me a bit that Kara was Auf instead of Chloe. I now think the show felt it 'had to' include a woman in the top 3, and it wanted Daniel because of the heartthrob factor, and Scatino for the 'drama', so that left Nick out. That has to be what happened.

The final 5 were all pretty much equally talented, but I felt Nick was a stronger designer than Chloe. Marginally maybe, but - he just seemed to be more diverse and to want it more, too. I'm surprised the judges didn't vote Chloe out - and by their comments on every show, they sure seem to have overheard what goes on in the workroom.

Why else would the judges ask Chloe about her passion (how badly she wants to win)? She kept saying in the workroom that she wasn't sure she wanted to win. We've all seen honesty be the death knell of reality show contestants before. Admit your deepest, truest feelings and fears - and Auf Wiedersehn.

So I was surprised when that didn't happen here. Seemed to be where it was leading. Hubby thought it was because Kara's hem was so poorly finished. Slanted (not on purpose) with threads hanging. What is it with threads hanging anyway? Are their eyes bleary? How long does it take to cut threads?

I wonder why Chloe's collection seemed so lackluster, then. Maybe she's still ambivalent. Her fabrics seemed kind of cheap and unimaginative for the most part. She re-used some of them too much. Like she didn't have much budget. And it was all too much alike.

But all the designers final shows were a let-down this year, in my opinion.

i was so scared last episode when chloe was one of the last designers, she has what it takes to win and i really hope she does.

The Next Lost Housewives fayewong's Avatar
    i don' think chloe chances are high to be the winner.
    she didn't get to chose the best designer to help her out.
    one of her piece the BIG REDISH PINK was quite off for me.i hope she win thou.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'd like to get a better look at the "reddish-pink" garment. I don't think we've seen what it really looks like yet, but I'm not wild about the color, so far. I have my fingers crossed for her to come in no less than second.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

*snorts* sorry... my art school training is making me giggle from these "reddish pink" comments. As an episode of REd Vs Blue said: dude 1"there should be a name for light red" dude 2"uh.... there is. it's pink"

Lol sorry..... just a thing that irks me. Pink is just a tint of red. red+white= pink.

+ Reply to Thread