+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

OMG, was it Mariagoner who talked about Wendy's "kinky side"; she was so right--I laughed my ass off at that see-through top!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

YAY for Jay!!

Loved Jay's lavender outfit and the dress Julia was in!!!

Jay's line is so effin' on. I love the headphones, they are so Noodle from Gorillaz! I see a lot of Japanese influence in his designs. I could eat up this line, I adore it!!! Gorgeous!!!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Wendy, quit working the Mommy meets Horatio Algier thing. So played out.

Then her little nod to the Page Six lech, ugh. This woman kisses up like no other, she ought to go into colonics the way she sucks everyone's ass!
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 02-23-2005 at 11:41 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I LOVED Jay's line! I want wear his clothes... The colors and assortment of fabrics that complemented each other so nicely.

I wanted to barf at Wendy's first design.. Ugh!

Kara Saun was OK, but I could never be interested in the plunging necklines..

Oh joy, more Finley exploitation. :rolleyes

I saw pictures of Wendy's collection in advance, and some of them looked, well, the construction and fitting were less than they should have been, but seeing them on the runway together, they really didn't look like a cohesive collection, even if you didn't pay attention to the construction and dressmaking issues. Plus they looked like Wendy was trying to be hip and cool and sophisticated and everything she totally *isn't*.

Both Jay and Kara Saun's collections, by contrast, looked better LIVE than in the pictures. Some of Kara's things that I didn't particularly like from the pictures, looked far more fabulous when they were in motion, you could see the line, the drape, everything, so much better. Jay's was probably the most cohesive as a collection, and I loved his use of color, as an art quilter, I can really appreciate his eye for color and value.

they couldn't find one person to say they liked Wendy's stuff best? very sad.

I hope Jay wins

I want him to design something for me and my Mum even liked him.

JAY QUILTS???? OMG, HE WINS in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread