+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LOLOLOL @ Kara Saun choosing to sleep on the couch (luxe as it looked) instead of sharing a room with Wendy. My goodness. The animosity in that room is thick enough to spread on toast.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Wendy is such a kissass, working the mommy angle again. I see she's pimping her kid out to emotionally extort the judges. She's changing her whole line because of what Tim said? This is exactly why she doesn't have what it takes to be a designer, she follows only what other people tell her--she doesn't have her own unique vision, she's a hack. This is what Jay & Kara have that she does not.
    I was biting my tongue not to write this, but since sweet little Snowy has already said it, I'm gonna agree. Definitely milking the daughter and mother to show "see I'm really a nice person, not an ogre!" Of course, since within minutes they had her talking to Jay, and showing her usual side, any feel good about Wendy anyone might have been feeling was soon OVER.

Good point Jluvs. Kara's pretty established and doesn't need the win, though I love her designs. I'd love for them both to win, but as might be more a boon to Jay, I'm now officially shaking my pompoms for Jay tonight.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Heh, isn't that Asian guy sitting with the show producer the same fellow who was sitting next to Nanette Lepore in the go-sees in ANTM Cycle 3?

I was biting my tongue not to write this, but since sweet little Snowy has already said it, I'm gonna agree. Definitely milking the daughter and mother to show "see I'm really a nice person, not an ogre!" Of course, since within minutes they had her talking to Jay, and showing her usual side, any feel good about Wendy anyone might have been feeling was soon OVER.
    Indeed! Even I was starting to crack a little and give her the benefit of the doubt, but then I caught myself when realized it was her daughter I thought was precious, not Wendy. Nothing about her behavior on this show says "lovable."

They are picking their other models for their show and there are 3 famous models there(?)

Each gets to have one of them.

I know nothing about modeling so these people are lost on me.

They are with Micheal Kors now.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 02-23-2005 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Heh, isn't that Asian guy sitting with the show producer the same fellow who was sitting next to Nanette Lepore in the go-sees in ANTM Cycle 3?
    He looked familiar to me and I couldn't figure out why. Good eye CF!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

OMG, Wendy didn't even think about ACCESSORIES in advance?!

Did she learn *nothing*?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister
    Indeed! Even I was starting to crack a little and give her the benefit of the doubt, but then I caught myself when realized it was her daughter I thought was precious, not Wendy. Nothing about her behavior on this show says "lovable."
    I have no desire to cuddle with the Pepper. (I do not blame Kara for not wanting to share sleeping quarters w/ Wendy. I wouldn't put it pasy Wendy to try "offing" her opponents in their sleep.)

I think Wendy got busted because she said her daughter painted that picture for the judges and said it was Fin's idea, then Fin said, she only did it because she had nothing else to do and mommy suggested the idea.

Jay's watching a tennis match. Kara was nice to Wendy!!!!! Wendy is such a bloody hag, I want to slap that smirk off her face!!!

Damn, all three are fighting about strategies

+ Reply to Thread