+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Crap! I missed the first 20 minutes! Did I miss anything really good?
    Snowy, I've got it on the Tivo, after the show is over, I'll go back and type anything good you missed...

Rob has a big...package! (At least I think so, it went by so fast! I was just shocked to see him in those tight briefs)

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Snowy, I've got it on the Tivo, after the show is over, I'll go back and type anything good you missed...
    Thanks CF!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Project Drunkway

Gone With the Wind with Austin and Vanessa

Drunk Yoga

They asked Wendy if she regretted what she said about Austin and Kevin when she was asked to give comments on who she thought was the weakest. She said she though Vanessa fufilled Austin's "vision" so she wasn't going to say her name and she wouldn't nominate herself, so that only left Austin.

She said Kevin was a poor leader and she didn't regret it at all. Total silence after that comment.

nora's impressions crack me UP!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I love the dead-on Heidi impressions. Although how hard eez eet to talk like a robot?
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

uh oh... is it going to be revealed? I would say it was vanessa had she still been there
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Wendy doesn't have a copy or a negative or anything of her "quintessential" daughter's picture? I think she's lying and did it herself.

Oooh, the accusations fly! But will we ever know the truth?

Oh puh-leeze Wendy gets to play the martyr here. :rolleyes Whatevs!

I think Wendy drew on that picture.

ok i agree with austin that the photo thing was stupid and not worth discussing. it was just a picture after all. and whay is tim gunn suggesting that it was kevin b/c he was "alone in the room" when others have said it could have been a model or for that matter a camera person or crew member or a parsons school night staff cleaner or anyone. yes -- including wendy.

rehashing the model stuff should have been more fun -- morgan i still love you!!!!

+ Reply to Thread