+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heidi

Heidi

I figured that since we have a thread devoted to all the designers, maybe we should have a thread devoted to Heidi. Personally, I think Heidi doesn't involve herself enough in the actual design process. Not to mention how flat her delivery is. Heidi is a decent model, but I would much prefer to have Tim as the host. At least he actually adds something to the show and knows what he's talking about.

Heidi is ok, she just doesn't have much of a personality. Like you said about her flat delivery, she just comes of wooden. I've seen some on other boards suggest Tim would make a better host. I'm torn myself between what kind of person would make a better host- a model or a designer?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Heidi Klum and Seal to be married

Article
    Klum Seals Seal Engagement
    by Joal Ryan
    Jan 4, 2005, 5:10 PM PT

Last summer, Heidi Klum said she didn't want to rush into another marriage. So she waited about four months.

The German-born supermodel is engaged to English-born singer Seal, her reps announced Tuesday.

The question was popped Dec. 23 at a Canadian ski resort at approximately 14,000 feet elevation, atop a "secluded natural glacier" on "unchartered terrain," an uncommonly detailed statement said.

About the only facts left unsaid: What they had for dinner that night, and--oh, you know, little thing--when they'll actually get married.

The New York Daily News supplied the juiciest engagement tidbit, describing Klum's new finger accessory as a "honking canary diamond ring."

The marriage will be the second for Klum, 31; the first for Seal, 41.

The couple has been romantically linked for about a year. The romance heated up at seemingly the most inopportune of times--she was pregnant with another man's baby.

Klum gave birth to daughter Leni last May 4 in New York. The father, Italian racing team owner Flavio Briatore, reportedly had given Klum the heave-ho months earlier. In Briatore's stead, Seal stood in, and stood by Klum.

No less than relationship authority Paris Hilton recently told Us Weekly that the two "looked so in love," and gushed that Seal seemed taken with Klum's daughter.

But until the engagement announcement, Klum herself downplayed talk of wedding bells.

"I'm all about love. I'm in love now," she told the New York Post in August. "But I don't need a wedding band to prove it."

Klum's first marriage, to hairstylist Ric Pipino, ended in 2002, after five years.

Klum is best known to swimsuit aficionados as "The Body." As an actress, she recently was seen as original Bond girl Ursula Andress in the HBO TV-movie, The Life and Death of Peter Sellars.

The singularly named Seal is best known for his 1995 Grammy-winning hit, "Kiss from a Rose."
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Heidi's awful. Pretty girl, but as a host, she is like a plank of wood. I can't bear watching her speak.

To answer corprip's question, I would rather see a an actual fashion designer host this show. Isn't there a designer out there with a great personality who's comfortable in front of the cameras?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Heidi's awful. Pretty girl, but as a host, she is like a plank of wood. I can't bear watching her speak.
    I agree, she's an awful host. She empathizes the wrong words, has so many awkward pauses and I've lost count of the amount of voice overs in every episode, they should release her mistakes on DVD!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    "Auf Wiedersehen" is getting very old. Not to mention annoying as hell!

Yeah, she has more voice-overs than Donald Trump.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    "Auf Wiedersehen" is getting very old. Not to mention annoying as hell!

Yeah, she has more voice-overs than Donald Trump.

Her voice overs are the most comical of any reality show. Ever. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    "Auf Wiedersehen" is getting very old.
    What does that mean, anyway?

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    What does that mean, anyway?
    Goodbye.

Heidi is so bad. I can see why they limit her part to the runway room. Her delivery is too robotic and she acts like she wants to scare the pants off the designers everytime. Plus her rerecorded vioceovers in some parts are really poorly edited and you can totatlly tell and I think it makes her look bad. I really think Bravo could and maybe should find a new host. Maybe Michael Kors would just want to step into that roll too. Or they could get another designer who like Tim could interact with the contestants/designers more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast