+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I loved Wendy's dress because it was beautiful, and it was definitely something that could immediately fit into the stores. The capelet was gorgeous. But no, it didn't *stretch*, but that's okay.

I thought Kevin's design was far too boring and fully expected him to be in the bottom three.

Jay's dress was definitely gorgeous! That's something that I would buy to be unique and stunning.

Austin's dress was beautiful and flowy... but the crinoline was too much. Finish the back of that dress and it, too, would be immediately marketable. He also had the model that I adore.... love her little booty kicks.

Vanessa's ice blue creation was very pretty, but that neckline... :nono

Kara's dress was stunning... love the bustline and the straps. I'm pulling for her to win... she's been so consistent with beautiful dresses.

I wasn't a big fan of Nora's dress. The large ruffle at the bottom just made me think of big frou-frou prom dresses from the 80s and that shirring in the bustline will only flatter a select few (flat) clientele.

Alexandra's? Nuh uh. Why can she not design a dress for a woman with a waist? All of her dresses are just boxy cuts that just hang on her models and look awful. The concept was gorgeous and I loved the fabric, but someone needs to teach her about cut.

Robert..... blah on the leopard print. With a different fabric that dress would have worked much better. But he's still a freaking hottie and I hope he's not hurt too badly next week.

Jay's dress was amazing! I bet they would have picked his had it been easier to construct. The BR lady mentioned how difficult it must have been to make.

Wendy's was pretty and very in line with what BR was looking for (obviously).

I laughed when the leopard/blue dress was shown. Seriously, I would have been embarrassed to put that on the runway.
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Premium Member
    Shoot, I rather enjoyed looking at Starr each week.

But I am most grateful that Robert gave her that hug at the end, that was pretty cool of him and okay, I got a bit misty-eyed, but you didn't hear me say that.

Kudos to Jay for his design this week - that was nice! I thought Austin's would've been Banana Republic material, at least the colour scheme and floral print. I can see how Wendy's was probably more their style, with all the clean lines and everything, but I wish she had chosen a different colour, like oatmeal, sand or camel.

And I hope I don't sound like I have no idea what I'm talking about, because in this thread, I really don't. hehe

:santasmile

You know Wendy's dress would have looked good in that ice blue or pale grey. Much better than the black.

Love this show to death but....

Was anyone else annoyed when Kara was shown saying "I'm really happy for Wendy this week...." before we even got to the runway? I thought that was really sloppy and killed the suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz
    Shoot, I rather enjoyed looking at Starr each week.

But I am most grateful that Robert gave her that hug at the end, that was pretty cool of him and okay, I got a bit misty-eyed, but you didn't hear me say that.

Kudos to Jay for his design this week - that was nice! I thought Austin's would've been Banana Republic material, at least the colour scheme and floral print. I can see how Wendy's was probably more their style, with all the clean lines and everything, but I wish she had chosen a different colour, like oatmeal, sand or camel.

And I hope I don't sound like I have no idea what I'm talking about, because in this thread, I really don't. hehe

:santasmile
    :stupid I'm not the only one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123