+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kevin - The Enigma

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    We have a lot of customers where I work....that proudly prance their Russian/Chinese/whatever country, barely legal, non English speaking new wives into the bank. They always talk really loud so everyone can hear them talk about the girl under his arm being his wife.
    The girls are always 18ish (if the documents are legal even) and he's always late 40's (or older). It gets so disgusting..it's hard to complete my work. I always look in their eyes..& they always have the same look. Void of anything happy anymore.
    These guys must be totally sucky as a man (in every sense) that they can't even get a woman who speaks the same language as them, to LIKE them. They suck so bad that they have to buy "children" from other countries to manipulate and control...for the sake of sex.

I am completely and utterly grossed out about Kevin now. Sicko.

/My opinion.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Well, perhaps we shouldn't assume that really is something of us, concrete evidence to the contrary. I saw something in the elevator at work today (on one of those little TV screens they put in them) about Mary Kay Letourneau supposedly marrying the young man she was "seeing" when he was *ahem* much younger because someone had registered with an online bridal registry under her name. Maybe it was true, maybe it wasn't, but one mustn't discount the possibility of a hoax or practical joke.

As for foreign women who marry Americans, especially those who are forced into it by their families, I feel sorry for them. But I also understand the prospects for them in their native countries are often dim, and some of them might end up as prostitutes, virtual slaves, etc. in their own countries. At least here in the US, there is at least some nominal protection and rights for them, a prospect for a better future. Years ago, the drip who had the office next to mine, real social outcast, just socially awkward, braggardly, couldn't get a date to save his life, ended up marrying a Philippino woman with four kids. Then it came out she wasn't a citizen. Well, I'm sure the minute she's legally entitled to stay in this country, the divorce papers will be served...

Get me to the FORT now
    1st time posting...I am surprised no one has mentioned Heidi Klum appearing on the Today show this morning and she stated she was wearing an outfit by Kevin Johnn. She was there to promote the finale.

Aw shucks, I never watch the Today Show, so I missed Heidi. But what did it look like? Did it look good? What color was it?

By the way, sorry for sounding liike a PR junkie, but I need a hit before the finale tonight. I'm going through withdrawal.

Get me to the FORT now
    The best I can remember was it was sleeveless, 2 piece, with skirt. As she was sitting down on a stool, hard to see the bottom. The top was ivory (?) trimmed with, I believe, a tan. It had a v neck. Matt Lauer interviewed her and behind were 3 mannequins...one had Jay's Grammy outfit, Wendy's Banana Republic dress and Kara Saun's dress from the envy challenge. Matt mentioned that one of the designers was not very popular. I wish I could remember what all was said.. I do think she made the statement about what a good designer Kevin is when she mentioned she was wearing his outfit.

Caught the Today show this morning by accident and saw Heidi on there. She was wearing an ivory/light cream skirt and a tan sleevless top with a gold/darker tan accents on it and she did say that it was Kevin's. Hard to see it since she was on that stool. She did say that she thought all of the designers were talented and that she has been wearing them and is sure she will see some of them come into their own as designers. She said that Wendy was not as liked because of her methods of deception and cunning that she used during the show. She was over all kind about what she said about them all. I wouln't expect her to be anything but positive. I will say though that she impressed me this morning with how dedicated she seemed to the designers and the show. She also looked better hair and makeup wise and seemed way more articulate then she has on the show. She talked a little about the 3 pieces on display behind them (Jay's Grammy outfit, Wendy's BR dress and Kara's envy outfit). At the very end she was asked about a new season and she just said that they are still in talks about it.

Hope I didn't repeat info too much.

I don't understand you all. I think he is very sexy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Sexy is in the eye of the beholder, rixis.

My eyes do not behold any sexiness in him.. or in his big ole capped front teeth.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by rixis
    I don't understand you all. I think he is very sexy.
    I thought he was kind of sexy too.

Quote Originally Posted by LATAS
    Originally Posted by busilis32
    "Kevin is kind of creepy with that soft voice. I feel there's a raging inferno inside, and someday everybody will be shocked to find buried bodies in his basement. He should be petting a cat when he talks."
    I'm about a month late noticing this post, but dayum that's funny.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast