+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Pepper

Wendy - The Cockroach

I'm sure her daughter will be soooooooo proud of Mama's ethics... or lack thereof.
    :phhht
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What the hell was she pacing back and forth outside and talking to herself about?! That was odd.

"You're like a cockroach..just keep coming back".

I would have kicked some royal ass if anyone drew on my daughter's face though. I think Austin did it. I was watching him the whole time and he couldn't look at her, he never consoled her, kept playing with the couch while she was standing right next to him... everyone else was proclaiming innocence, but I didn't hear him say anything!! Austinnnnn... fess up, I wanna know!!

Her post office outfit was awful! The ONLY thing that saved her from being shoveled off stage was the fact that she lowered the front pockets. Wow. Big whoop.

Next week...looks like she's being a TOTAL bitch!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    What the hell was she pacing back and forth outside and talking to herself about?! That was odd.

"You're like a cockroach..just keep coming back".

I would have kicked some royal ass if anyone drew on my daughter's face though. I think Austin did it. I was watching him the whole time and he couldn't look at her, he never consoled her, kept playing with the couch while she was standing right next to him... everyone else was proclaiming innocence, but I didn't hear him say anything!! Austinnnnn... fess up, I wanna know!!
    I was thinking that, and Austin's age, and that PERHAPS a weeeeeee bit of guilt made him ohhhhhh sooooo cooperative with Jay's dilemma.
    Hmmmm..... where the hell are the cameras when you need them!
    (Probably following Rob's ass-et around)
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Wendy seems so concerned about "strategy," as if this show were exactly like "Survivor." :rolleyes Richard Hatch-type power plays are not really significant on Project Runway. It's the quality of the designs, that count. In fact, the designs are also major "characters" on the show.

When two people have had equally bad designs--then the more colorful personality has stayed (Wendy's villain role has suited the producers well, and therefore extended her time on the show).

I love this show, cuz it's a great mix of theater and artistry (ie. the designs.)

As has been mentioned previously, I think Wendy drew on the picture in order to create more artificial drama. She's a psycho! Her "designs" are horrid.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    After reading that here..now I'm starting to think that she may have drew on it herself too.

It's either her, or Austin.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    After reading that here..now I'm starting to think that she may have drew on it herself too.

It's either her, or Austin.
    I can see Austin being catty enough to do it.

However, I can see her being devious enough to do it as well.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I can see Austin being catty enough to do it.

However, I can see her being devious enough to do it as well.
    although Austin may be over the top, he doesn't portray himself as catty.

Jay may be funny and sarcastic (the roach comment, etc) but he isn't catty either

Kara seems well behaved, not catty.

For catty, conspiring and mean try Wendy.

I just don't see how any of the competitors would have had the time or opportunity to have drawn on the kid's picture. Wendy pretty much sounded like Nora accusing everyone of stealing fabric. Wendy complained about people hurting her mental state, but she herself said she wanted to psyche out the others with comments. Strange.

What is most sad about Wendy is that she probably would have done better if she had not been so consumed with jealousy and wasting time and mental energy with strategy. As Tim said, her work has a market, probably an even wider market that someone like Jay, who is much too cutting edge. Even if I don't care for them, I thought her BR and wedding dress were just fine. There are so many people like that in the world, so busy looking out for number one that they never develop their own qualities.

+ Reply to Thread