+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Pepper

best dress she's designed so far, imo. i thought it was pretty (but FAR prettier without the cape) and definitely would sell at BR.

however, i don't think that her look changed all that much, even with kara's help with hair and makeup. she has a crazy scientist look about her.

i think she'll be next to go. granted, we won't know till january.

Well I'm just glad that she did what most of us have been screaming from the start: pay less attention to your competitors and evil scheming and concentrate on your own bloody designs! And see how it paid off?

I agree, Sher, that I didn't see a huge change post-Kara's makeover, but I thought it was touching just that Kara would even try to help her. Maybe this act of kindness shamed Wendy into acting like a decent human being.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I think Wendy's designs are a bit boring (The first was just crap, the second was very unoriginal). The third design was nice, not my top pick from that week though.

Wendy is going to stay for a long time because of her 'personality' - So far, I'm really not liking her designs.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i find it really hard to believe that out of all the possible applicants for this show, that wendy was in the top tier. i find her two designs on the show absolutely appalling. seriously, the first looks like a party favor. and when the judges said that her second effort appeared "unfinished," they were being generous. it was complete crap imo.
    I seriously doubt they take all the top tier applicants for such a reality TV program, whatever the premise. Some people (Starr being the most glaring example) are clearly thrown in for amusement/entertainment value, when they clearly do not have a snowball's chance in heck of competing against seasoned professionals in clothing related industries.

however, i don't think that her look changed all that much, even with kara's help with hair and makeup. she has a crazy scientist look about her.

i think she'll be next to go. granted, we won't know till january.
    Crazy scientist is the perfect description for her! I agree, I think she'll be the next to go as well though I think she should've gone in week 1 when she made the candy "dress".

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    I seriously doubt they take all the top tier applicants for such a reality TV program, whatever the premise. Some people (Starr being the most glaring example) are clearly thrown in for amusement/entertainment value, when they clearly do not have a snowball's chance in heck of competing against seasoned professionals in clothing related industries.
    you know what, closet fan? you're absolutely right. i sometimes get confused in thinking reality tv is real. they are definitely trying to fill the show with "characters" instead of truly capable people. we should change the name from "Fans of REALITY TV" to "Fans of DRAMALITY TV"... but then again, FoDT just doesn't have the same ring as FoRT.

you know what, closet fan? you're absolutely right. i sometimes get confused in thinking reality tv is real.
    Wait, Sher...you mean it's not?

i know lobes, it happens.

i guess i would like to believe it's real... but it simply CAN'T be. no one in real life would wear makeup the way wendy does.

Well, except for maybe a pre-teen girl who's discovering that hideous "Beginner Blue" eyeshadow color and learning about makeup for the first time...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Her "makeover" wasn't all that great...this woman doesn't really "clean up" that well. She's very frumpy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread