+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars 11/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: PR All-Stars 11/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm of a mind that no one was eliminated because they felt that Mychael was the weakest design/execution.

As to Korto, I didn't like her in her first season, and I don't care for her now. My opinion is that, rather than picking on her in her first season, they kept her way past her expiration date by giving her weaker designs way too much leeway.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

It is sad that I am watching less & less of this show. Happy Christopher won & happy to hear he is at Haute Hippie, who would have figured! Irena's dress was prettier. Elena has been designing the same dress week after week. I adore Korto, she is super talented but the tears, no one is trying to sabotoge you. You just designed a bad dress & didn't finish it.
    jucamer likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm of a mind that no one was eliminated because they felt that Mychael was the weakest design/execution.

As to Korto, I didn't like her in her first season, and I don't care for her now. My opinion is that, rather than picking on her in her first season, they kept her way past her expiration date by giving her weaker designs way too much leeway.
    I agree; I was not a fan either. Her personality is a bit sour.
    pikachu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I am really getting tired of Elena. She has done some good work, but I would rather see someone who has a sense of professionalism. Loved Victor's comment about the tiny violins playing. I don't think he copied her. I think he saw she thought of something good and took inspiration and made it his own. Plus, Elena doesn't exactly give credit (her model for the backwards jacket). I thought Irina should have scored higher. It wasn't my style, but it was neat what she did with all the flowers. Jeffrey without a question should have gone home. His dress isn't much different than sending a model naked down the runway. That should be an automatic disqualification. I liked Christopher's look. It was well done without the sob story. His dress spoke for itself and didn't need emotional manipulation to sell it.
    I completely agree with your post, especially the backwards jacket point. That's been bothering me about her! And her drama is ridiculous.

I wish we could see the model's perspective again, like the reality show we had before. I enjoyed that a lot, because they're usually so overlooked during the regular show and yet they spend so much time with the designers. Their personalities either really added to or distracted from their beauty (and PR doesn't usually have very beautiful models, in my opinion).

This show is bogus. Irina's dress was better designed and better executed than any of the others this week and she should have won. Viktor's dress wasn't flattering on the model and wasn't particularly avant-garde.

Keeping all three of the bottom designers, though, is truly b.s. All three designs were terribly conceived and horribly executed, but the network had to pixellate the screen when Jeffery's model walked so I was absolutely stunned that he wasn't eliminated.

However, now that it has finally sunk in that this show is bogus, I won't be shocked anymore.
    Florimel likes this.

I've had days to watch this episode OnDemand and just haven't.

When I know no one is going to be eliminated, Jeffrey in particular, why bother? Why get my blood boiling for nothing?

In looking at the pictures, I loovvvvvvved Irina's dress. Fun! Beautiful! Just the best of all, IMO.
    Korto's was my least liked. Boring. The pattern is mis-matched. It just looked sad as well as bad.

One note regarding Jeffrey --
    The judges have said to him several times, "STOP making excuses and start SHOWING RESULTS!"
    So I say:

Dear Judges,

I beg you to heed your own advice.

Thank you.
    The (dwindling in number) PR Fans
    pikachu and Florimel like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234