+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars 11/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: PR All-Stars 11/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Not eliminating Jeffrey reeks of suckiness on this show plus the fact that Elena's dress scored higher than Irina's. Is it because Irina didn't use a variety of materials? Has Seth and Irina ever been in bottom 3? I have a feeling they will be in the finale. I do not have another frontrunner but Victor, Jeffrey and Elena are currently in the running. However, i think I know what PR is up to. They want to have an all-previous winners finale thats why they kept saving Jeffrey. Its all rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Not eliminating Jeffrey reeks of suckiness on this show plus the fact that Elena's dress scored higher than Irina's. Is it because Irina didn't use a variety of materials? Has Seth and Irina ever been in bottom 3? I have a feeling they will be in the finale. I do not have another frontrunner but Victor, Jeffrey and Elena are currently in the running. However, i think I know what PR is up to. They want to have an all-previous winners finale thats why they kept saving Jeffrey. Its all rigged.
    I think Seth Aaron got one near bottom look in his time, but it was just once and it wasn't a good outfit (which he knew). Irina I think had a single bottom look.

They are miles above Jeffery this season though, and Irina is slowly gaining my respect for her win in her season, because as I said I don't like the attitude a lot of times but she can design.

And yes, I do agree that I feel it's being rigged for a possible all three previous winners finale, and if that does happen... well, let's just say I'll be talking to Lifetime myself and writing businesses that advertise with them and say pull out because the show is rigging stuff to the point people aren't watching and you're wasting your money on advertising. (I say this because they ignore flat out boycott threats).

BTW, should this theory be right and Jeffrey is in the final three with these current designs?... I will officially renounce my opinion that Gretchen is the worst decision to make a finalist/winner by the judges. I do NOT want to see him be the first Bravo contestant to win on this network.
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 11-15-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here are pictures of the fashions from this week’s episode:

Christopher

Elena

Irina

Jeffrey

Korto

Mychael

Seth Aaron

Viktor
    Kip likes this.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

I'm with those who hate not seeing the preview for next week. This is the 3rd week in a row for heaven's sake! It shouldn't bother me as much as it does. I don't want to see that lady again next week though, she reminds me of Esma from The Emperor's New Groove.
    pikachu likes this.

FORT Fan

Seth Aaron's dress looks very similar to his look last week, a sort of modern Japanese hooker Lego style. Hated it, but it was much better made than at least half of the other garments.

Without a doubt, Jeffrey should have gone home the last two weeks. If you can see the model's Brittney, you should be sent home. Come on PR, get your stuff together. I can't disagree with Christopher's win. I think it was nicely done and looked like fabric from a distance.
    NFL1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Closet, you have it nailed on this week. Yes, Korto and Michael made bad designs, but they at least COVERED the model. To me, when THAT much of a model's private parts are showing (even if they do wear thongs or something), you did NOT complete a garment. I'm not a Sandro fan, but at least his was most likely severe camel toe with a bit showing in his first outfit last season, but even there he STILL had most of the privates covered. Jeffery's here was almost "Flaunt it if you got it" bad.
    That's close to what I told hubby last night. I said that Jeffrey is such an arrogant sot, he's deliberately making his outfits butt-ugly just to rub it in the judge's faces. "Go ahead. Eliminate me! I dare you!" [insert evil laughter] This whole spectacle of the judges being unable/unwilling to eliminate him is almost disturbing. It's like he's some villain from a movie, toying with the cowardly officials. Where's our hero to save us from this monstrosity? Tim Gunn, we need you!

They didn't eliminate anyone BECAUSE of Jeffery - period. It's as though they're trying to validate his being a winner in his season, but what I'm seeing makes me *almost* regret saying I think Gretchen is the worst winner of this series (either networks). His outfit was BAD, it was disgusting he'd even allow his model to go walking down the runway partially nude and the top was so boxy. I think even Ping's potato sack dress was better made, and that's saying something.
    I'm a little confused. How did not eliminating someone validate Jeffery? Wouldn't have eliminating somebody done that more? None of this makes sense to me.

As much as I hated Gretchen, I hate Jeffery more. At least Gretchen's designs were wearable. And, as much as I disagreed with them, at least the judges seemed to genuinely like her stuff. They didn't cower in their seats while Gretchen bullied them with crap excuses for her work.

No fan of Irina's either (nor her attitude) but girl can back up her attitude with her work honestly. This is probably my favorite work of hers in either season (so far) and she transformed the outfit. I think she was robbed of being a top look this week (Over Elena).

Elena needs to get over herself. Wasn't a fan of her get up.

Totally agree on both points. I feel sorry for the other designers who have to put up with Irina's meltdowns (Viktor's comment about the violin was hilarious!) However, as I said before, she seems to need that emotional release. She has a crisis of confidence, and then she rises to the challenge and produces great work. That's why I don't mind her behavior so much as I did Helen's. I loved her dress this week and definitely thought it was better than Elena's space-age crud.

Whoever said that Miley Cyrus would love Elena's dress--spot on! I was thinking Lady Gaga. Coming from me, that's not a compliment.

I felt that Viktor did earn his top look (runner up to Christopher); however, he did have a little too much muslin showing and that's what dinged him from the top spot honestly. No, he didn't do what Miranda did last season (too little unconventional material and more muslin) but I think that's the only reason for him no winning - his I think was much better made out of the top two.

Christopher's outfit was nice, and while I don't like sob stories winning challenges, I will say he earned his win and did it by having the whole outfit covered in the materials.

I would have been happy with either Christopher or Viktor winning. However, I also hated how Christopher used a sob story. Mizrahi nailed it when he said he felt manipulated. Christopher's dress was a showstopper, it didn't need any help to win.
    jadewarlock likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

If you can see the model's Brittney, you should be sent home.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

The episode with its results was an abysmal waste of time.

I agree with those who are enraged by the end of show promos for whatever that shopping show is. Why on earth would anyone be interested in watching people shop for other people? I never watched an episode of that show and never will.
    NFL1, Starbucks880 and Babbred like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Why did they NOT send Jeffrey home??? Any designer who sends a model down a runway with everything showing should go home!

Since some of you mentioned Gretchen, I'd rather have Gretchen come back over this Jeffrey. I also want to see how Gretchen have improved since 'winning' her season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast