+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Speculation

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Specualtion

Bradon would be a good pick. Even Justin. Helen too, I guess.

But I want Valerie.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Bradon would be a good pick. Even Justin. Helen too, I guess.

But I want Valerie.
    From this past season - as long as it isn't Ken or Alexandria I'll be happy. Sandro quit, so he shouldn't come back.

I'd like any of the ones you mentioned and possibly Jeremy - providing he's learned to tone down the church lady jackets.

If Heidi will only choose Alexandria... then I'd rather keep the cast at 11 folks, if nothing else because even the worst designer of this lot are better designers than Alexandria, and I'm not in the mood for more of her attitude.
    jucamer likes this.

I can't see them bringing Kate back,,,again...so soon. If it is Alex then I will pass on this season & playing in the pool.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I was going to pretty much skip this season, but they just teased that Debbie Harry is a judge in the premiere, so now I have to watch at least one episode.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I wasn't going to watch this show. I hate Jeffery so much I didn't even finish his season. I was so disgusted when I found out later he had won that I stopped watching PR for a couple of seasons.

However, reading the comments by folks here are making me excited. And the previews do look good. I also like the idea of Debby Harry as judge and Alyssa Milano as host.

Ok, I'm in.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I want to see this one more for the Bravo contestants, especially Korto, then Seth Aaron and yes I'll surprise you Daniel and Elena (!) Could care less about most of the other designers, though Ari may be interesting because I am hoping they judge on design and not her backstory.

First to admit here, I didn't get to watch the Bravo contestants during their seasons - I saw all their work via photos quite honestly. I did see Korto's runway they did for the mini all stars season prior to the first one on Lifetime (Irina's win). But there is something about her design aesthetic that makes you want to watch her work, such as the seatbelt jacket and her drag queen dress, though I just don't see them ever doing this challenge on a more "family friendly" network like Lifetime. :Ohno

Reason for the headshake though is because I thought that was one of the most interesting challenges they've done on this network and the winner of that one took a huge challenge - pants - and made the draq queen look feminine still with careful sleight of eye work. But there's just something with the term drag queen that turns off many folks - nevermind if they'd do their research men have dressed as women for centuries in plays and the like.

Alyssa Milano was on Kelly and Michael this morning. She said she got the hosting gig when Harvey Weinstein was randomly switching channels and caught her guest hosting on Fashion Police. She went in for a talk and was hired. Said she loved doing the show, but being a judge had her crying in bed sometimes because of who they sent home. The prizes total almost a million and she said Everyone really wanted to win.

She said she was concerned about the manipulation she'd heard about in reality tv, but found that because of the intensity of the show, all the designer emotions were real. Ten hours from the beginning of the project to the runway doesn't leave time for anything else except design.
    Jexter likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Even after looking at their pictures I don't remember some of them. I am looking forward to this. I don't like Mizrahi but very pleased they got a good host.

I have a really lousy memory, so I don't recognize some of them, either. I also haven't watched every single season, especially the Bravo ones. Therefore, I'm looking forward to it, too.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Most of them haven't changed a whole lot. The only major changes are Ari (obviously due to the sex change) and Seth Aaron - who now has a hideous haircut. I know he was a bit of a punk/freestyle designer (and these are actually good words with him because - unlike Alexandria - he can blend it into his fashion to create good fashion), but the style is bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast