+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Speculation

Re: PR All-Stars - Season 3 (Oct 24th 2013) - News & Specualtion

Am i to understand that PR does allstar cycles in which previous winners of the whole shebang are brought back? That sounds kind of strange to me. I mean, may we assume that any designer brought back for such a competition after already winning the show did not make it in the design world? That would rather ruin the fun for me, unless every contestant was a previous winner. which would make more sense. Oh well...

Seth Aaron at least has a following and had some lines out there. Irina faded from the limelight.

I think in SA's case it may be the enticement of being a repeat winner if he still has a following - last time the prize was a half million as it is now. They could've upped the ante.

Or both really like the challenge?

I liked Seth Aaron, but I disliked Irina. On top of disliking her, I didn't agree with her winning her season. I also don't care for the idea of bringing back former winners. Step aside and give the non-winners a chance to take the top prize!
    jucamer and JohnnyK like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Well I'll just say right now that there's no way I want a winner to win again. Not on this show.

If by some chance it is a winner, I want SA only. Irina shouldn't have won (though I tolerate her win over Gretchen's).

I personally want Korto, but she was a Bravo Contestant and as Lifetime just seems to parade them around, she won't win.

If it is a lifetime contestant, I'd prefer someone like Daniel myself - he had several good designs his season and was likable.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I want Korto to break barriers. She's my # 1 pick. She was the runner-up on Irina's season.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I I used to like when the designers chose their models at the start of the show. True, most of the time they chose the same models but sometimes they switched it up.

I'm not looking forward to seeing Jeffrey and Elena again. Blah to both!!
    They should switch up models especially if the judges are to do blind judging. The designer with the lowest score has to choose a different model everytime (except the winner's model, where he/she can choose if he/she wants to switch with the last designer making a pick). Then the designer who lost his/her model will choose next, and so on and so forth. A domino effect. This would make it more interesting.

I suspect that someone from this season will be added to the mix, hopefully Kate or Braden.
    Jexter likes this.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    I suspect that someone from this season will be added to the mix, hopefully Kate or Braden.
    Does the timing of filming work such that someone from this season could be brought back for the upcoming All Stars? I would love to see Kate, Braden, or Helen come back. If they bring Kate back, that would be 3x. That might be overkill - as much as I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Does the timing of filming work such that someone from this season could be brought back for the upcoming All Stars? I would love to see Kate, Braden, or Helen come back. If they bring Kate back, that would be 3x. That might be overkill - as much as I like her.
    Im not sure, I just found it curious to only have 11 contestants
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast