+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool

Re: Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool

Pickchu I just mis-read what you typed. I wanted to edit my post but got busy at work.

TEAM NAME:
    Runway Diva

HEAD DESIGNER:
    Emlio Sosa

TEAM DESINGERS:
    Anthony Ryan
    Uli Herzner
    Andrae Gonzalo
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

May I clarify your note on the judgment points? Are you saying that if a designer is the winner in more than one episode, or is liked or disliked by the judges in more than one episode, or is in the bottom 2 for more than one episode, only the points for the first episode for any of these events to happen will be scored?

Judgment Points
    10 Winning designer
    2 Judges liked
    0 Safe for the week
    -2 Judges didn’t like
    -5 Bottom two
    -10 Auf’d designer

Note out Judgment Points: Each designer will only get one judgment score so these events are not stackable.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Hi, Florimel! WHat I meant by that statement is that each designer will have only one of those judgement scores apply. So if the judges say they don't like Wendy, Uli, and Ivy's outifts, Wendy and Uli are bottom two, and Wendy is eliminated, Wendy will only be given -10 points. She won't get -2 for being included in the don't like discussion, -5 for being in the bottom two, plus -10 for being auf'd. In that example, Ivy would get -2 because the judges didn't like her outfit, Uli would get -5 for being in the bottom two, and Wendy would get -10 for being eliminated.

As for other scoring elements, a pool has to have different ways for contestants to earn and lose points so all the contestants don't end up having the same points each week. I chose to include random events, like being the first person Tim talks to in the workroom and showing first on the runway, just as a way to earn points. Those categories can be eliminated if people in the pool don't want them included. I did eliminate a few categories from last time, such as the extra points for winning a reward or sharing a reward. Either Project Runway doesn't do mini-challenges anymore or I was getting the show confused with America's Next Top Model, where they sometimes have the models do mini-challenges that give them an advantage in the main challenge or a reward outside the show, like a fashion spread or spending spree.
    Last edited by pikachu; 10-24-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    Allie likes this.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification, pikachu. It makes perfect sense now.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Pikachu I apologize if you thought I was critizing you. Blame it on my 88 year old Mom having a meltdown on me today combined with bronchitis. Did I pick my team correctly or do I have to make changes?
    Allie likes this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

It's ok, PA Snow Bunny! I wasn't in the best mood today. I've had a bad headache all day and that gave me a real short temper. I feel better tonight.

You submitted your team just fine!

I still need to make my picks but I'm going to wait until after the first episode. I need to see if my favorite past designers are still doing things I like and if some of the ones I didn't used to like are perhaps doing better.
    Allie likes this.

Pikachu it's all good. I just really wasn't reading right due to stress & feeling awful. Now do we have until the 31st to lock our team in or is it once posted you are locked? Is there an All Star episode this week? I still haven't seen the finale yet.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

You do have until the 31st to finalize your team so if you want to make changes to your picks after seeing the first episode (which is tonight!) you'll have nearly a week to do so. The season premiere is tonight at 9 PM.

I wish we had some kind of show night ritual for watching Project Runway like we do for Survivor. We eat cookies in honor of Angie for this season of Survivor, since that's what she told Jeff Probst could make her tribe better. I still have cookies left from last night...shocking, I know...so I could have them but Project Runway should have a ritual of its own. Maybe something will come up during the season.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Okay, let's all join hands in a circle and let pikachu and PA Snow Bunny lead us in "Kumbaya."

Actually, I love that the people here are so respectful of each other. :-)

I don't know the words to that song. How about if we sing I've Got Friends in Low Places instead?
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread