+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: All Stars 3/22 Finale Part 2 Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All Stars 3/22 Finale Part 2 Discussion **Spoilers**

OK, I couldn't stand it. I went back and watched the last few minutes of the show. Angela definitely said "weekend." I looked it up on the airline's website, and their NY to Paris flight lasts 8 hours.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I sure missed Heidi and Tim, but not the other snotty judges. I hate how they've messed up the judging in past seasons, it makes me so mad and I want to stop watching because of it.

Mondo's designs are always interesting, even if I don't think they're all particularly pretty or wearable. I like seeing what he makes. But, as many have said before, his meltdown and pouty, icky attitude lately really put me off. I lost respect for him, even though he completed the task in the end. And won.

Austin's sure got talent, and he's an original! I am on board with those wondering why Michael was in the finals - he just wasn't that special, to me. Kenley's designs were prettier, but boy she had attitude. I didn't care for that at all.

This was an interesting season, not entirely unpredictable, but at least I didn't have to suffer through Nina and Michael's pushy opinions and wacky judging. I could do without that forever! And seeing Nina at the finale fashion show made my hackles rise!
    Babbred likes this.

I liked having Michael in the finals. I like his work. I liked seeing three different viewpoints going down the runway. I wish wish wish all three would have had the time and money the regular show had. Kenley never did it for me, although she showed talent at what she liked to do.

Mondo's ink blot dress was the exact some dress he used in his finale of his season. The only difference was that one had polka dots & was long. Look it up...exact same dress.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

after reflection this being All Stars they should have given them 4 months not 4 days to create collections...I think we would have seen better work from all 3...them being all stars I wanted to be totally wowed and I really wasn't for anyone's collection...truthfully I liked them all but I have seen all 3 of them do better work

again being All Stars they should have been given the opportunity to really shine and I just don't think they gave them that
    Allie and jucamer like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    after reflection this being All Stars they should have given them 4 months not 4 days to create collections...I think we would have seen better work from all 3...them being all stars I wanted to be totally wowed and I really wasn't for anyone's collection...truthfully I liked them all but I have seen all 3 of them do better work

again being All Stars they should have been given the opportunity to really shine and I just don't think they gave them that
    I agree. This was rushed. Fewer all stars and fewer challenges but more time, maybe? Heck, even give them just a month for the final collection but maybe have it be 3 pieces!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567