+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: All Stars 1/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All Stars 1/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I thought Rami's dress had Miss Piggy written all over it. I actually did love that dress.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I liked Michael's dress, and if Rami's circles would have matched up I think he would have won the challenge. Austin definitely should have gone home for that hoochy dress! At least Gordana's was pretty. I loved the interaction with Miss P on the judges panel - but that long red skirt she wore was hideous!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    OK...I MUST know who/what is a cat-thrower?! It certainly doesn't sound like a good thing!
    Kenley allegedly attacked her boyfriend with her cat, some apples and a laptop and was hauled off by the cops for it a few years back (but after her time on PR). KENLEY COLLINS ARRESTED: 'Project Runway' Finalist Charged With Throwing Cat At Fiance Zak Penley

i really enjoyed this challenge! it was fun lol

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I was expecting to be entertained, at least, by the "design for Miss Piggy" episode and I was not disappointed.

Loved Rami's dress and hoped for him to win. I usually like Michael's creations and am glad when he is, at the very least, included in the top three, but I wasn't crazy about his winning design this week. Not sure what it was exactly - perhaps it was a bit on the dark side for me - but I preferred the polka dotted number.

Thought Kenley's was awful and it shouldn't have been anywhere near the top three. I liked Anthony's, but the feathers on the black just didn't 'pop' like they should have.

The number Gordana made did look like lingerie, but I'd have worn that out in public long before I'd have donned Austin's bow-dazzled number.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

pikachu, your photo recaps are outstanding!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Thanks, MF! I got the backgrounds ready a few days ago so that I'd just have to add the resized pictures from the official website when the new episode aired. I love doing graphic design! I only wish I got paid to do that instead of the current job I have.

Wow, second week in a row with another strong runway. Overall I was pleasantly surprised and liked all the dresses but Austin's. His was the worst and up close it looked horrible. I think if this was a regular challenge instead of a Muppet Challenge he would have been going home this week.

But since this week was a Muppet Challenge and since Miss Piggy who has a very classic hourglass shaped figure, very curvy, the challenge is to design a dress that would suit her and not a skinny androgynous model. That is why I think Mila's, Gordana and whoever else had a straight dress should have ended in the bottom three. Austin did at least create a shapely dress and that is what saved him. I personally thought either Kenley or Rami should have won. Both would look great on a curvy body like Miss Piggy and her over the top personality. I am surprised Michael won.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Thanks, MF! I got the backgrounds ready a few days ago so that I'd just have to add the resized pictures from the official website when the new episode aired. I love doing graphic design! I only wish I got paid to do that instead of the current job I have.
    You definitely SHOULD get paid for graphic design!

The pics are WONDERFUL!

Please, KEEP DOING THEM!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Now that I have seen the photos I can add Jerrell's and Mondo's dresses to the "must have been smoking crack" pile when they thought those two up.
    pikachu likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast