+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

3/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here (and in the Models of the Runway thread) until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 3/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Can't wait for the update from you lucky folks who have this on TV right now. I have to wait more than 2 1/2 hours

The team challenge was to evoke a part of Manhattan with two looks (day and evening) -- Chinatown, the Upper East Side, the East Village, and Harlem.

Emilio (wickedly) put the teams of two together, putting Jay with Mila and Amy with Jonathan.

Emilio and Seth Aaron won the challenge, Anthony and Maya were in the top half as well. The bottom 2 individuals were Jay and Amy, but Jay wore tennis shorts on the runway so Amy went home.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

thx for update

Thanks, MFW! I thought Amy might be in the final 3, or close to it. I'll have to try and stay up to watch, if only to see my local boy get another win! Go Seth! lol

FORT Fogey

Wow! So Valeria was booked by DKNY for a campaign(?). SPOILER!!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    She's going to leave next episode because in NYFW she was paired with Janeane. So there's no falling out between her and SA. But we still don't know why Maya didn't show in NYFW.

I loved Anthony's and Mya's design. I'm glad Mya's listened to Tim Gunn and used the right fabric for the jacket. I loved the touches of red in the skirt. Though she color blocks everything to death, I really loved Mila's design. I didn't really like team SeathAaron and Emilo's designs. The big zipper running down the dress and the Sergeant Pepper jacket just didn't work for me. I thought the right person went home. That big orange top just didn't look classy for the Upper East side. I kept thinking back to those god awlful orange and blue pants she made. I'm sure Amy will find her place in the fashion industry.

No surprise Amy went home, she should have been auf'ed last week. None of these designers are impressing me this time. I'm disappointed, I thought by now someone would pop out at me as outstanding and a winner but it's not happening.

old cow

So wow 2 winners! Happy, happy for Seth Aaron! His design was FAB! I wasn't enthralled by Emilio's design. It wasnt bad but it just wasn't stunning so when the judges announced him as the winner first i was really surprised but when they said S.A. had won as well i was happy.

Oh poor Amy. I really liked her and I didn't really think her design was all that bad. GAK, what the flip wilson did Jay send down the runway? That was terrible.

Oh and how sad was it too see poor Jonathan so upset by Amy leaving? Sweet guy....

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Loved Seth Aaron's outfit. I would wear all of his clothes if I could.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast