+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Does anyone remember where the designers were sitting in the preview for the reunion show?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If I remember correctly, weren't the winner and runner-up in the front in 2008?
    Could this be a hint as to who wins?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3881007;
    Does anyone remember where the designers were sitting in the preview for the reunion show?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If I remember correctly, weren't the winner and runner-up in the front in 2008?
    Could this be a hint as to who wins?
    Allie we're going to drive ourselves batty trying to figure out who's gonna win this thing. Umm I don't really remember who was sitting where but i think S.A. was somewhere in the middle row off to the right and Emilio was somewhere on the back row. But no i dont think they had the top 3 sitting at the front like they've done in past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3881188;
    Allie we're going to drive ourselves batty trying to figure out who's gonna win this thing. Umm I don't really remember who was sitting where but i think S.A. was somewhere in the middle row off to the right and Emilio was somewhere on the back row. But no i dont think they had the top 3 sitting at the front like they've done in past seasons.
    whew. All I remembered was Set was NOT in the front row. Since Emilio was not either, I take it as a sign that it is NOT a sign.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3881189;
    whew. All I remembered was Set was NOT in the front row. Since Emilio was not either, I take it as a sign that it is NOT a sign.
    It's so funny that nobody wants to see Emilio win. And that the lesser of 2 evils is Mila.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3881293;
    It's so funny that nobody wants to see Emilio win. And that the lesser of 2 evils is Mila.
    And why does Mila remind me of Natasha from Rocky & Bullwinkle?

I had nothing against Emilio in the first half of the season - even pulled for his laundry machine washer beachwear. But, then his braggadocio began to turn me off, and his treatment of Tim Gunn dropped him about 500 spaces in my book. (And it only has 100.) No one's mean to the Gunn!

I disliked Santino Rice for the same reasons.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3881456;
    And why does Mila remind me of Natasha from Rocky & Bullwinkle?

I had nothing against Emilio in the first half of the season - even pulled for his laundry machine washer beachwear. But, then his braggadocio began to turn me off, and his treatment of Tim Gunn dropped him about 500 spaces in my book. (And it only has 100.) No one's mean to the Gunn!

I disliked Santino Rice for the same reasons.
    Well at least Santino was funny. His imitations of Tim Gunn & Michael Kors are legendary! Emilio is just mean without the funniness

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3881571;
    Well at least Santino was funny. His imitations of Tim Gunn & Michael Kors are legendary! Emilio is just mean without the funniness
    I don't get mean with Emilio. I get arrogance mixed with insecurity There almost is an entitlement air about him as well. He's a decent designer and some of his stuff has been very good. But I don't think he has vision. Like most of his collection I feel I am seeing or have seen in stores. His clothes look very wearable and marketable. But that's about it.

I don't much like it when someone does horribly all season and then wins it in the end. That just happened on Shear Genius and it seemed like a waste and undeserved. I don't think any of the ones left have been bottom feeders. I think they all have a claim but it would just be messed up if Emilio doesn't win. The judges have loved everything he has done (except the bikini). Seems like they love him 10 times more than they should. It would be weird if he didn't win.

If I had to take a guess based on edits, it would seem that Emilio doesn't win because he is suddenly very unlikeable. Mila is suddenly more pleasant. Is Emilio being made the villain to make Mila look better? And if Seth wins, why don't we know anything about his model? I think they bring Anthony back again and give him the title! Go Monique!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3881571;
    True, although wasn't there a reunion show after which Tim Gunn professed he was done with Santino Rice forever?

Allie - I don't see a 'vision' with Emilio either. A lot of it seems it's been done before somewhere.

Well, I know why I married my hubby (jk). I showed him all three collections. He said Emilio played it safe and it was like something at Talbot's. Mila was a one-note wonder. He said SA looked like something you'd see from a high-end designer and that collections can be complimentary pieces and not just the same thing over and over.

+ Reply to Thread