+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - Season 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Models of the Runway - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3832987;
    It would be a tell which designer is not in the final 3 with the model elimination tonight based on the designer-model pairings during NYFW.
    Not this elimination but the next one because (Spoiler reference to NYFW ahead)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan was the one missing during NYFW

Oh, SMACK! Amy just faked out Alexis by calling her name first, and then saying "I'm sorry, I want to use Holly!"

Everyone else is laughing and jumping and dancing and signing that Alexis is gone, gone, gone...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I always thought Holly looked a bit mannish (almost drag queen or tranny-like). She reminds me of some of Ru Paul's drag race contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3848291;
    I always thought Holly looked a bit mannish (almost drag queen or tranny-like). She reminds me of some of Ru Paul's drag race contestants.
    Yeah. For some reason the designers like her a lot. I guess they never thought that it would be easier to dress a smaller model in the time they are given. Emilio had a tough time with Holly's body this week. There was too much body and not enough washers!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

That was bad planning on his part. He's used her several times so he knew what it would take to cover her up. Then for her to walk it for him when she was as good as nekkid, only to get dissed. Hope he doesn't win after that.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3848310;
    Yeah. For some reason the designers like her a lot. I guess they never thought that it would be easier to dress a smaller model in the time they are given. Emilio had a tough time with Holly's body this week. There was too much body and not enough washers!
    He didn't have enough washers to cover a person of regular height. Period. He was using Holly as a scapegoat.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3849110;
    He didn't have enough washers to cover a person of regular height. Period. He was using Holly as a scapegoat.
    EXACTLY! Him whinning that he had a "6ft amazon woman" to cover up was just B.S.! I am glad she was saved by Amy She really seemed to be thrown for a loop when Emilio didnt pick her again.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3849110;
    I thought he was saying that he didn't have enough (for a regular person) yet alone a 6-foot amazon to cover. But I wasn't paying that close attention.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3849561;
    I thought he was saying that he didn't have enough (for a regular person) yet alone a 6-foot amazon to cover. But I wasn't paying that close attention.
    That's the way I took it, too.

BTW, I miss Kasey!!! I hated how Alexis kept talking about the weakling models who were left. I thought there were a lot of strong models who were already voted off...Kasey being one of them.

FORT Fogey

I thought Kasey was the most beautiful of them all. They're good models, but with the exception of Monique and Brittany and maybe Carrie the other girls really aren't very pretty. Allison is decidedly not pretty until she's all done up and walking the runway. A lot of models are like that though. Like Holly.

I'm glad Holly got saved because even though she's kind of mannish, I like her. Alexis just bugged me....and everyone else!

+ Reply to Thread