+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 11/19 Season Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/19 Season Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The S7 designers and models were announced a few days ago. There are pictures up on Lifetime's site, I believe.

I didn't think that this info needed a thread of its own, and so I thought last season's finale thread would the most appropriate to mention it in.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Anyone have news on what Carol Hannah and Althea are up to?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3772509;
    Anyone have news on what Carol Hannah and Althea are up to?
    Dont know about Althea but C.H. has got her own blog up at the lifetime website.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3772125;
    The S7 designers and models were announced a few days ago. There are pictures up on Lifetime's site, I believe.

I didn't think that this info needed a thread of its own, and so I thought last season's finale thread would the most appropriate to mention it in.
    Thanks for the word--I didn't realize the new season of P.R. would be starting up soon! Im not gonna speculate on the designers now because I ALWAYS get it wrong. But hey looks like there will be another Models of the Runway as well! yay!

Wow! January 14 is the start date for the new show. They have a countdown clock on the PR main page showing 22+ days to go. Carol Hannah writes as cute as she talks. That should be a fun read every week...PLUS Logan is joining her as the snarkster in footnotes. She calls him Mr. Shiny Pants and he calls her CHDub. Makes you wonder if they did get together after the show - LOL

I won't look at the new crop until it is closer...but, yes PR7 looks to be up and ready to run on the website. YEAH!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3775810;
    PLUS Logan is joining her as the snarkster in footnotes. She calls him Mr. Shiny Pants and he calls her CHDub. Makes you wonder if they did get together after the show - LOL
    I always thought the Logan & Carol Hanna connection was kinda cute! They flirted like they were in highschool; it was actually one of the few enjoyable things to watch during PR6. Even though Logan was kinda so-so as a designer he always did seem to be a really cool, sweet guy. I will enjoy reading his stuff as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3772125;

I'm hoping they have a few more creative designers this go, that they are able to have more days to construct their projects, and that if they have another European native like Gordana design, Heidi is not allowed to be so biased against them - especially if they are as skilled as Gordana was (skilled at least seamstress, but I did love a lot of her designs even if safe).

CH doing a blog will be great. She has a good personality that will reflect well on the show's analysis - and she won't be as snarky as say Irina (who out of all her designs I think I liked the Macy's dress she designed for sale - the one with the butterfly at the gathering).

Here's an idea ... since the models are also competing, they should have some say in who their designer is. What if the models kept updating a list of designers they would be willing to pair with, and the designers could choose from this list. I know as models they should be willing to work with anyone, but I cannot see someone of Heidi's reputation/standards trying to model something someone with my skills (I rejoice when I sew on a button!) throws together. If a designer has no one in their list ... well, that says it all. Then one of the bottom two can decide to work with him/her or leave instead.

Or, alternate between the models choosing their designer and the designers choosing their model. When it came down to the final two models, the designer picks then.

I just hate how the models are also competing but have absolutely no say in staying or going.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3775840;
    I always thought the Logan & Carol Hanna connection was kinda cute! They flirted like they were in highschool; it was actually one of the few enjoyable things to watch during PR6. Even though Logan was kinda so-so as a designer he always did seem to be a really cool, sweet guy. I will enjoy reading his stuff as well.
    I've read that Logan had a girlfriend before filming. I don't think he and CH ever got together.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213