+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Kao

Re: 9/24 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I put aside my dislike for that tacky, nasty, babbling thing and looked at the designs objectively.

Nope, Epperson and Chris STILL got robbed. Nicholas's dress and backstory was interesting, but hardly worth the win. D:

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

The best thing about this episode was seeing Michael Kors in the preview for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3710829;
    The best thing about this episode was seeing Michael Kors in the preview for next week.
    AGREED!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Oh no! I missed the show and it won't be on here again for another 30 minutes but Ra'mon is gone?!?!?! I'm not sure if I even want to see the episode now.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3710743;
    Ra'Mon is a Trekkie! I love it!

I'm getting over all the fawning over Logan's looks. He's not that hot. I think Christopher is hotter, but that's just me.
    and ME!

FORT Regular

I am so sick of the "guest judges" .. you could have done something wonderful with this challenge...They did not say "with $175 and one freaking day!".. with more $ and time I am sure they could do something fabulous! not tacky glitter doiley "ice princess".. I wanted to see huge costumes, but the $$ and time limitations killed the grand possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3710845;
    Oh no! I missed the show and it won't be on here again for another 30 minutes but Ra'mon is gone?!?!?! I'm not sure if I even want to see the episode now.
    Yes, Bunny, it's like a waking nightmare -- Ra'mon was eliminated!!

His outfit was sketchy but he at least met the requirements of the challenge which was to do a movie costume -- Louise's and Althea's weren't even costumes!

He's easily in the top 5 designers there this season in terms of talent and this will rank up there w/ PR's all time blunders w/ letting Wendy Pepper show in Bryant Park and eliminating Chris March too soon. At least Chris was able to come back, though. I don't see how they can rectify this for Ra'mon. This is what I think of you right now PR --
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3710845;
    I agree. It is on right now and I just jumped online to take a peak. Sigh. Not sure I want to finish watching it now. I liked Ra'mon. And what is it with Epperson always being last? Poor guy. Don't like Nicolas personality-wise much. And I don't think Logan is that good looking.

I just watched it again, and while pretty, no way should Nikolaus have won. Either Christopher or Epperson should''ve won. Their's were amazing.

And if Louise & Gordana's were boring, why wasn't the other film noir in there? That white & black number was a boring & basic as it gets outside of a baby doll dress.

And if the Persimon Princess is back from Europe's Fashion Week, next week, La Nina should be too! :bigthumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3710876;
    I just watched it again, and while pretty, no way should Nikolaus have won. Either Christopher or Epperson should''ve won. Their's were amazing.

And if Louise & Gordana's were boring, why wasn't the other film noir in there? That white & black number was a boring & basic as it gets outside of a baby doll dress.

And if the Persimon Princess is back from Europe's Fashion Week, next week, La Nina should be too! :bigthumbsup:
    I thought the same as well! Althea's wasn't all that innovative! I really like her, but she was totally lucky having the best walking model there cause she always manages to sort of save the day for her. For instance, her Model Challenge outfit was, IMO, hideous and if not for Tanishea's swagger so to speak, I don't think it would've even been close to winning!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast