Profession:
    Fashion designer/shop owner

Favorite Designer:
    John Galliano

Sign:
    Gemini

Gordana Gehlhausen | myLifetime.com

Re: Gordana Gehlhausen - Season 6

One of the older, established designers. I've like her "look" the first two weeks and I'll be interested to see how she handles the coming challenges.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I liked the detail she put down the center of the model's dress.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

old cow

I really liked that in the front as well. Her color was pretty as well. My only concern was that it was a bit too short....

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Hard to believe the judges found fault because her design looked too much like a real dress.

Perhaps the designers should have been limited to the comic strip pages so we wouldn't take them too seriously.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I did not think she had any business being in the bottom 3. If there are not actually 3 garments that belong there, limit it to 2 and state that when you excuse everyone else.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I liked her dress. I thought it was really well made and I liked the way she went with something practical out of impractical material (or however she phrased it).

Why have she and Epperson become the invisible designers? Did Epperson even say two words this episode? I think Gordana said about 3. Are they getting the stealth edit? Or are they that boring (read normal and not prone towards drama which equals boring tv in the eyes of the producers).

I wouldn't say Epperson is invisible. It's Gordana and Louise. It make me sad, also, since I had such high hopes for Gordana to become a character. But she's not even getting the chance to shine.

She is severely underrated. I mean, if you look at her track record, a casual fan would think that she's one of the weaker designers, since she has appeared in the bottom not once, but twice already. And quite honestly, I don't think she deserved those bottom placements. I think some of her pieces have been really well-done, and she has been robbed of a Top3 placement here and there.

Her newspaper piece did not deserve to be in the B3. Why was she reprimanded for making a piece that looked real? In wacky challenges like this one (where they're forced to make dresses out of unconventional materials), designers in the past have been praised for making dresses look like they were made out of a fabric. I don't get it. This season's results just don't make sense.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

old cow

Designers like Gordana, Epperson, and Louise dont get alot of camera time b/c they arent involved with all the drama/gossip involved with the show. And if their designs dont make the Top 3 or the bottom 3 then yea they get over looked hence "invisible"

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Agreed with the above. Gordana did NOT deserve bottom 3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast