+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Projected winner, who do you think will win?

Re: Projected winner, who do you think will win?

I think it's going to be Korto, Leanne, or Terri. Kennly stuff is just okay to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3186637;
    I'm not ready to pick an overall winner; too much can change from week to week. I'll stick with my final 3 of Korto, Kenley, and Terri, though. Leanne cracking the Top 3 would not be a surprise at this point, either.
    As I said in the Final 3 thread, I'm changing my mind on the above. Take out Terri and put in Leanne, with Joe and/or Jerell being darkhorses...

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3188403;
    Same here.. it's a toss up between these four. After what Michael Knight did all season, then came to Bryant park with his Safari Hooker look, you just never know when a designer is going to lose their mind and show things that don't work. I like Terri so much though, honestly, I think it's harder to make really nice pants than it is a dress, so even though she makes them all the time, they're done really freaking well. Leanne is very elegant, and while Kenley is talented, I often hate her choice of prints so... Then Korto tends to go too west indian/african for me. I feel like too many people would look foolish in her gorgeous designs. And she doesn't seem too compromising, so I think the real battle is between Leanne, Terri, and Kenley, with Terri or Leanne taking it all.
    Amen to your comments in bold. I thought that season's competition was Michael Knight's to lose and lose it he did, as in lost his mind with that crazy schizophrenic collection. Such a big disappointment. So you just never know what type of collection the designers will present.

I am sorry, but I think Terri is losing ground now to Leanne, who has really stepped up front and center. I agree with the person here who said that she is quietly learning and getting valuable experience and putting it to good use. She had the talent, now she is becoming more confident, trusting her instincts, paying close attention to Tim's critiques and soaking everything up like a sponge. She is the one to watch right now.

I see it as an all female final this time around. Girl power!

I think Leanne is a very strong contender...but I really think most of the judges are really into Kenley. I can't stand her personally, her designs or pretty good, but she is the most irritating woman on the show! So for that reason alone I'm hoping she doesn't win.

While I agree Leanne is becoming quite the contender, I don't believe that she will win, I see another Daniel Vosovic in her.

I think Kenley will win this, I've taken a shine to Kenley, she can get irritable, but at this rate, everyone else is rising to her level to be frank.

Joe and Terri, I think they're on the verge of elimination.

I think Korto will win. She has done consistently well; she's found herself in the top 3 the most times out of everyone.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12