+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Where is everyone????????
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Re: 8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Half an hour through making an outfit for Brooke Shields's character on "Lipstick Jungle" Terri has offered the first great quote about Suede

"I don't know what he's packing, Balls or vajayjay, but he needs to work that out, cause I ain't got no babies, ain't nobody sucking on my titties, so please man up!"
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Preliminary glimpses of the outfits the teams are making, I am certain that Blayne is the recipient of the previewed "woman without a mirror" comment. That outfit is beyond fug.

As Laura Bennet would comment, there's some serious ugly in the room.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Ugh, I fell asleep and missed the first part.

Remember to keep comments in this thread until 1 a.m. Eastern.

From what I've seen, I have to agree--some SERIOUS UGLY all over that room.

Premium Member

Who are on which teams?

Work got busy so I had to go off just as the show was starting...GRRR...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3165109;
    From what I've seen, I have to agree--some SERIOUS UGLY all over that room.
    Man, they haven't had a week yet where it wasn't more fug than fab. What's with these people??
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

I don't know what's wrong with these people. I think they were just cast for characters and not design skills. Last season, there was some complaining that the cast was kind of dull, but at least--on the whole--they put out some decent clothes. I'll take dull characters over bad fashion any day. Otherwise, we can just let loons run around dressing models in crap bought from the bargain rack at Sears to essentially the same effect.

Korto & Joe is too ethnic, but on it's own, it's fab... I just can't see Brooke wearing that jacket. Decent dress

Kelli and Daniel's jacket and dress has some leopard print, but could win.. looks a bit edgy.

Jerrel & Stella's outfit is sexy and wearable, it's decent.

Keith and Kenley's outfit is pretty good, considering the fighting, i like the long skirt. It would have been awful with the earlier fabric.

Terri & Suede's Pant and flowy shirt is pretty damn sexy, how it would look on Brooke is another matter.

Blayne & Leanne's outfit is way too young, and would look good at college or on the streets of new york, but the shorts/capri whatever is too young and unprofessional. like, you couldn't even wear this on casual friday.

My guess is Jerrel or Terri's team will win. Blayne may be gone.

Bottom/top 2

Keith/Kenley & Jerrel/Stella must be top 2... I think Jerrel will win. but Keith's is better upon second viewing.

Blayne/Leanne & Kelly/Daniel bottom 2? I thought Kelly's wasn't that bad! Oh Michael calls it "slutty slutty slutty" and Broke thinks it looks cheap.

As Daniel defends himself, saying he has sophisticated taste, Kenley bursts into giggles like she's a high school cheerleader, and they don't show why she says she's laughing, if she does. She should be smacked, seriously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast