+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2815891;
    Somehow after seeing this episode and the previews, I'm thinking more that Jillian is going to take it all, with or without Crass Spice's opinions.
    While I haven't seen this ep on TV, I do agree with the feeling that Jillian is going to win after initially thinking Christian.

the only thing I keep reminding myself is that Chris did get to show at Bryant Park, it just wont air on the show. Chris, I love ya man you were my favorite this season!

I love this season. The four most talented people were the top four. The three most talented are the top three (I sort of wanted Chris in there just cause I luv him, but Rami has been consistently strong and proved he does more than drape). I love that the contestants get along and aren't wasting time psyching each other out or rehashing old video footage or reinterpreting comments made during the season. It just seems like an eclectic, talented bunch, and there isn't a collection I'm not really excited to see. Go PR 4!!!!!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2815775;
    I think Chris was robbed!!
    I came here to post the same thing. Although I loved Rami's third piece (evening gown) I thought his blue coat was hideous and the shawl/sweater in the second outfit was incredibly mundane. Also, even though I thought the front of the second dress was quite good, I thought the back was badly designed.

Although given elements of Chris's designs were flawed. overall I thought they were inspired and innovative.

Oh well, I'll be happy to see Jillian win.

Kao

Dammit, I LOVED that hair coaty weave thingy Chris made, it was HOT! His whole theme was very Blade-Runnerish. Rami, on the other hand, did some great work, but the dresses I liked the most he decided not to show for whatever reason. I'm sure good things are going to happen for both him and Chris, so by just getting this far and getting this exposure they are both winners in my book.

After watching this episode, I think Jillian is going to win. I think Chris did a great job but he didn't take Tim's advice. He went overboard with the goth theme. It's innovative but creepy, not commercial enough and a bit costumey. I think he would have won if he used animal fur instead of hair, or even did away with it. Sure wish they showed his other clothes. Anyway, Chris was already given a 2nd chance by putting him back in the show, so I think Rami is deserving.

I loved Chris but the clothes with the hair was just too creepy for me. I can understand Rami winning, I didn't like the teal coat but I thought everything else was good. I think Jillian will win unless Christian took Tim's advice and tones down his outfits. They looked very costume-y.

FORT Fogey

Tim was a little late on the scene to give constructive advice with only 5 1/2 weeks until Bryant Park. If Rami were to heed Tims word he would have had to start over! Tims criticism applied to the nature of the entire collection.

Chris. Oh my god, just oh my god. Surely he wasn't operating under the illusion that he would get the 3rd slot with human hair! He should have listened to Tim and taken it off. Loved his analogy of the monkey house. Had he chosen three other garments would he have made it?

Michael Kors has a short video on the Bravo site saying bright colors were now used all year round and not just reserved for the warm months. Given this alone, we get it that there is a trend for intense color happening. Nina, Michael and Heidi all commented on how somber both collections were last night. That does not bode well for Christian.

I am still rooting for Christian but have doubts about his mostly black collection.

FORT Fogey

I loved Chris' Red dress, and hoped that would have been shown more closely. I agree, if he'd removed the hair, at least hanging from the hems (even if not the collars) it would have made a difference.

I'm now rooting for Jillian, Christian's stuff is too fluffy!

I thought Chris's was more creative and innovative. I think he went overboard with the hair and would have done much better if he scaled back on it. I don't know why the disgust on using human hair--people wear skin and hair of dead animals all the time, so why is human hair any different? Rami did okay. I didn't like the coat and the only one I really liked was the evening dress. I didn't get the love of the second look--it really wasn't that spectacular. Based on this episode, I am beginning to think Jillian will win.

+ Reply to Thread