+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Sew Not Over

It's Sew Not Over

IT'S SEW NOT OVER!
    SEASON 4 DESIGNERS. 12 COLLECTIONS. A $10,000 PRIZE. YOU DECIDE.

The season has ended but the competition is Sew Not Over!
    12 of the 15 “Project Runway 4” contestants return to compete one last time for $10,000! Watch the entire show, browse designer’s collections and statements and then vote online for your favorite.

The winner will walk away with a cash prize of $10,000!

Project Runway: It's Sew Not Over - Watch Season 4 of the Fashion Designer TV Show – Official Bravo TV Site
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Re: It's Sew Not Over

OMG Christian used prints! And COLOR!

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Elisa's dresses are beautiful- even if her descriptions are a little "mystical"

Jillian's is stylish, tailored & polished. Well done!

I LOVE this! I feel like one of the judges. I call Heidi! HA HA!
    But if I can't be Heidi, let me be Nina, ......... anything but Michael.

Oh, I guess I could be a guest judge. LOL hadn't thought of that. Guess the big 3 make such a strong impression.

Yikes! Was there any black fabric left in New York after they were done? So many black outfits!

A lot of the collections didn't thrill me. Too many of them were over-the-top and overdesigned for separates or day/cocktail dresses.

I'm voting for Chris, simply because he channeled the drama into evening wear, where it belongs. Loved his third black gown. Also liked Rami's third dress, Elisa's "falling star" gown, and Steven's 2nd little black dress. Jillian's first print dress was fun. Carmen's collection was from outer space. I wasn't overly impressed with Christian's pieces...too much whimsy, and he couldn't stay away from he tight pants/puffy sleeves by the third look.

It's a pity that Sweet P didn't take part! What is it gonna take to put some cash in this girl's hands for her efforts!?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

I liked Chris, Marion, Kevin, Steven, and Elisa the best.

Didn't care for the color in Rami's, Jack's "pregnant" 2nd look, Ricky's use of materials or HATS (for God's sake!), Carmen's video game theme (tho the 2nd look was pretty), and esp Christian's horrible use of prints.

Kit's & Jillian's were meh to me.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

I loved Jillian's, Kevin's, Marion's, Elisa's, Chris's, and Steven's the best. I wish Marion could have stayed a little longer, to see what else he had in store. Judging from this collection, he seems extremely talented. Elisa's dresses were gorgeous and were all incredible.

I thought the term "pulling a Ricky" was going to mean crying (at the drop of a hat).

But I guess it can also mean wearing a seriously ugly hat!

His dresses were ok but those hats............. yuck.

This was hard...my favorite single piece definitely came from jillean, the first look that she did, the pink floral dress, was my favorite piece out of the whole show, but as far as my favorite collection overall, Christian had my favorite overall collection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast