+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 1/9 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Premium Member

1/9 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Anyone watching this I don't have Bravo and have to wait for it to be on Youtube since I live in Canada can someone tell me what's going on it tonite's episode. Thanks

Premium Member

Re: Any spoilers for 1/9 episode?

is it on tonight? or a rerun can someone let me know? thanks

They are designing prom dresses for New Jersey high school girls. Each girl got to look at the designer's portfolios and pick who they wanted their dress made by.

Christian's girl is also studying fashion design so she helped with the sketching and Christian doesn't feel it's very him. He is having the most trouble and wants to give up. It's a brown with various black lace detailing.

Rami's dress reminds me a bit of the first challenge's dress he made. It's a green dress.

Victorya's dress is blue and almost like a racerback dress but the racerback part is in the front.

Chris' is a green dress also. I can't remember much about it other than that.

Jillian's is also a green, but more of a sea foam green.

Sweet P's is a champagne color dress. The HS girl wanted a plunging neckline and almost butt crack showing dress but Sweet P decided to make it a bit more modest

Ricky's dress hasn't been shown too much but it looks like a cream or champagne color with some jewel detailing

kevin's is a red dress and the girl's mom complained that it made her look pregnant

Kit's is blue and has various colors which *kind of* reminds me of stained glass.

That's really all I can remember so far about each dress :-P

oh and they keep showing old prom pictures from some of the contestants, and they're great to see hahaha

Premium Member

Thanks so much Boopers who are they focusing alot on tonight that usually tells you who is going be to auf'd LOL

Oh yea and Ricky cried =P

They've been focusing on Christian, Sweet P, a bit of Victorya and they showed Ricky talking to his mom on the phone and telling a sappy story.

Kit, Jillian, and Chris are all safe

Premium Member

yeah my boy Chris is safe woohoo from what you said Boopers I say Ricky will be auf'd we will see

Sweet P- They like the dress but think it's a bit sophisticated.

Kevin- Nina does not like the red color. They think it makes the girl look older than she is.

Victorya- They think it's chic and young. Love the color and think it's a fun dress.

Christian- Heidi likes it. The other judges think that him and his client needed to compromise and meld together beter.

Ricky- The judges think it's sloppy but pretty. The color is not flattering for her, it washes her out

Rami- The judges don't like the dress very much, they think it's too sophisticated in a bad way. Too 'old fashioned'

Premium Member

when on PR has Ricky not cried seriously every eppy he cries OMG LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast