+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sweet P (Kathleen) - Season 4

Re: Sweet P (Kathleen) - Season 4

I have liked her since day 1 and Im glad that she is getting better as the show progresses and I was hoping she would slap Victorya upside the head when she kept calling her Kit.

Her dress was probably the one I liked the most. It was so interesting! But I can see why Levi's didn't choose it.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Fogey

I like Sweet Pea. I've watched every series so far, and for me, she is the most "organic" (for lack of a better word) designer I've seen. I don't know how to say it, but the whole process seems to come naturally for her - and purely. Her work is from the heart.

I like her too but never in a million years could I have predicted her coming this far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2785680;
    I like her too but never in a million years could I have predicted her coming this far.
    I will have to agree with you. Even though I like her a lot, her work looks nice but does not have the wow factor that other designer have. I really hope she can impress everyone with the remaining episodes and prove to people that she can really be a great designer!

I am put off by her halter-top-with-bra-straps-showing look in her interviews. So tacky, and her general look is just very . . .ugh.
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

FORT Fogey

She seems like a nice but not very talented person---amazing that she has lasted thislong. The wresting outfit nwas a disaster....Thank heaven for her thatR ick's was worse. I was surprised since he won last week and she has never won, that they ylet him go...ou would think that the luster that was last week's dress would have colored the judge's opinion a little and allowed him to stay

I never would have believed that Sweet P would make it as far as the final 5, even though I really like her. And for that, I'm proud of her. And on the plus side, she did get to show at Fashion Week as a decoy collection, so she did get to Fashion Week after all.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

I like SP. Yes, her dresses don't produce the same wow factor as the other designers, but she does have a vision, and that's ready to wear clothes. Their vibrant, colorful, and fun. She makes the clothes many women would like to wear as opposed to someone like Christian, who makes clothes for the runway. I think she was able to get to the final 5 because she was practical and designed some of the highest scoring dresses (prom, Levi's) but obviously PR wants runway ready clothes not ready to wear clothes as evidenced by Jeffrey winning over Uli, who was a better designer.

I love Sweet Pea, she's a doll. I like her designs, too. they are fun and refreshing... they just aren't really... wow! they have her style and her spunk, just not the intensity that i think the judge's wanted. i really loved her as a contestant, but i am surprised she made it as far as she did, honestly. congrats to her, though!! i hope she continues to do well!
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast