+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Christian Siriano - Season 4

Re: Christian - Season 4

I hated those feathery pants (I think that's what they were) he showed Tim when he came to visit. Gag.

What little bit I saw of Jillian's collection, I loved.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I hated Christian's feathery pants, too. Still, there is something about him I find appealing. I think he's sort of neat.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

CHristian has been my favorite designer since Day 1 of season 4. I always like the cocky ones XD

we are both small. and i also can fit on the small space he sleeps on. soo cute!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

I have to agree on Christian's feathery pants. While they are innovative and unique, I thought they were tacky. IF I wore them, I would wonder if I was going to head in flight, leave a feather trail or have people watch and stare at me in waiting for me to drop and egg!
    Need a hug today. Here's one from me. (Squeeze...Squeeze)

I rewatched the first episode today. They were moving into the apartments, and Christian said "These are our beds? I sleep on the floor, so this is a good thing!" Now we know what he was talking about.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

There was an article in The Baltimore Sun (front page of the Today section) on either Tuesday or Wednesday about Christian and Project Runway. The Baltimore School for the Performing Arts (of which Christian is a graduate) had a charity auction for its benefit and Christian offered to design an outfit for the winner. Two women bid fiercely (couldn't resist) and the winning bid was $25,000. Christian spoke to the auctioneer quietly, who then announced that for $25,000, he would do an outfit for the second lady also. So Christian is doing two free outfits and the School for the Performing Arts is getting $50,000 (I think for its scholarship fund).

He spoke fondly of his time there and they are crazy about him. Really a nice way for him to give something back.

That is really nice of him - and I think it's a little unusual for someone that young (and cocky) to be so generous.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Here's part of the interview made to Christian by PEOPLE Magazine after his win:

So, besides you, which of the other finalists deserved to win?
    That’s easy. Jillian would have deserved to win just for the mere fact that she’s technically amazing and creative. I love her pieces. If I was a woman I would wear them. Don’t get me wrong, I might wear some of the jackets anyway . . . Rami’s successful. He has a business. He’s had it for years. He has dressed more celebrities than I can count on two hands, so I don’t really feel that [the title] was really that beneficial for him.

Victoria Beckham loved your collection. Have you two been in touch? Are you really going to design for her?

I’ll be seeing her next week, so I made her a few dresses. Hopefully she likes them, so we’ll see how it goes. I really don’t think I could have picked at this point a better judge and a better, fabulous person to dress and be in that moment with me. It was just perfect. After the filming, we chatted and she really said some amazing things. And it’s such an honor because she can wear any designer she wants.

Of course, you’re now $100,000 richer. What are you going to do with the money? And what’s next for you?

I’m definitely buying a bed. That will be the first purchase. But honestly I’m working very hard. I’m going to show next season at [Fashion Week] in the tents again. I have some sponsors . . . I really want to go more of a high fashion route. I want to be in high-end stores. I do want to do more wearable pieces that are more sellable and do something fun with another designer or another celebrity, but that will come maybe a little later — unless something comes up right away. Who knows? Maybe Victoria Beckham will ask me to work for her new label. You never know.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerSaysNo;2673382;
    Too bad Chris Kattan is long-gone from SNL...
    Amy Poehler playing Christian was a hoot on SNL tho, I am sure you can find a clip on Youtube or something. I laughed so hard! She had him dead on.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread