+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Siriano - Season 4

FORT Fanatic

Re: Christian - Season 4

I'd say this is Christian's to lose. He's got it wrapped up unless he does something incredibly stupid at the finale

I still think he's an annoying little twit, and he has a long way to go in the maturity department, but I agree - it's his to lose.

Christian is only 21 and he is immature but I have to give him props, he's already done alot with his life working in London with Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. And he was annoying; but he was funny. Kind of like your bratty little brother. I never hated him like I did Jeffrey and Santino who I thought were just cruelly mean and I still hate that they won.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;2794437;
    Christian is only 21 and he is immature but I have to give him props, he's already done alot with his life working in London with Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. And he was annoying; but he was funny. Kind of like your bratty little brother. I never hated him like I did Jeffrey and Santino who I thought were just cruelly mean and I still hate that they won.
    I agree about him not as mean as Santino or as evil as Jeffrey. I think he got along well with everyone. They may have bickered at times but in the end they were all happy for each other and sad to see others go, because in the end there could only be one winner and who wants someone evil like Jeffrey to win again?

i have to say, from the start, christian has been my favorite. very edgy and pretty, all things i love. but his attitude is awesome -- not too over the top, but definitely a little hard to get along with sometimes. i think he's got the most VISION... and that's a really great thing to have in a designer. he knows what he wants, and yeah, he can be immature... but they all have their faults. at least he has the capacity to be nice, as some other winners didn't... and yes, i think he will win. <3
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

I love Christian, he is so good! i love his personality, his creativity and his vision is mind-boggling

i soo agree! i love him and he was kinda annoying when he said EEWW DONT BE BITCHY to jillian.. but you know, i love him still.. he and jills.. they're both talented
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

His last piece was extraordinary. I like how he has a theme that he is investigating...the female/male. Rami is only investigating....drapery.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I never hated him like I did Jeffrey and Santino who I thought were just cruelly mean and I still hate that they won.
    I never found Santino mean, I just thought he was trash talking like you do in a basketball ball game. Jeffrey I thought was so mean especially after he made Angela's mother cry. Christian is like a gnat that is pesky and you keep swatting at it but it wont stop buzzing in your ear.

FORT Fogey

Santino didn't win. But the demon named Jeffrey did.

+ Reply to Thread