+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Chris March - Season 4

old cow

Re: Chris - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3682182;
    You're thinking of Christopher from this current season. This article/thread is about Chris March from Season 4.
    oh darn! I am arent I, sorry.

Well let me comment on him then. He was my fav contestant in S4 besides Jack and Christian but I was worried about him in the All Stars Challenge. Always looking tired and sleepy, that cant be good for someone his size.

Who is John Galt?

Re: Chris March - Season 4

Excessive sleeping during the day is often a sign of sleep apnea at night. This is when someone stops breathing during sleep and wakes up constantly. He could also have narcolepsy - suddenly falling asleep (but doubtful). For his age, this is strange - but not for those who are morbidly obese (which would apply to Chris). I hope he goes to a doctor to treat whatever it is that wrong. He is a very likeable guy - sweet, humble, and witty. He is also very talented!

The article is from September, but this is the first I've heard of it, so here goes:

Designer Chris March on Life After 'Project Runway'

Chris March, that big, lovable teddy bear known for his fantastic designs -- and ability to sleep through any challenge -- is hard at work after making a name for himself on "Project Runway."

"I am filming a pilot about me and my crazy workshop at the end of this month," he tells StyleList. "Kind of like 'Ace of Cakes,' only in the fashion/costume world."

Also on his plate: "I Heart Chris March," which is, in his words, a "coffee table book of photography of my costume and fashion designs from the last 25 years," he says. Full of gorgeous, colorful spreads; it's available for pre-order now for $42 at ChrisMarchDesign.com (ships mid-November).

He also dished to StyleList about "Project Runway." Of all his co-contestants, he's closest with Sweet P. "We just did that 'Project Runway All-Stars' show together." And he thinks Althea is "carving out a place as a front-runner" this season.

"I like Louise, although I think they will label her too vintage and costumey to win," he says. "I think that for all the changes -- on Lifetime, Los Angeles, etc. -- the show has made a pretty seamless transition. 'PR' addicts are happy once more!"
    About time, I hope it sells. Chris is definitely a reality show waiting to happen!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I thought he was awesome.

FORT Fogey

I'll watch his show. He was one of my favorites. For as often as he has been brought back and for as far as he's gotten in both of his shows, I think the judges really like him too.

I agree with his comments about Louise and Althea. Louise's designs are well liked by the models and others. She was one of my favorites, too. I think she just couldn't execute her vision in that environment.

And, I think Althea is going to win this thing. I think it will come down to her and someone else - Carol Hannah, Irina, or Chris.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-15-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Chris and his human hair outfit have been vindicated by none other than Jennifer Lopez - LOL! On Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve, she performed and wore a cover-up over a body suit that I swear was hair...it sure wasn't fur and it sure wasn't fabric. As her dancers wore the same styled outfit, maybe Chris will see his "out-there" fashion innovation make a mark...at least with the crowd willing to take a chance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3782008;
    Chris and his human hair outfit have been vindicated by none other than Jennifer Lopez - LOL! On Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve, she performed and wore a cover-up over a body suit that I swear was hair...it sure wasn't fur and it sure wasn't fabric. As her dancers wore the same styled outfit, maybe Chris will see his "out-there" fashion innovation make a mark...at least with the crowd willing to take a chance.
    I saw that coat and I said, "I think that's either human or synthetic human hair..." That's based on both Chris March's use of it and the fact that I make falls out of synthetic hair. It's hard to mistake for anything else.

But I think the OTHER fur she wore was the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3782069;
    I saw that coat and I said, "I think that's either human or synthetic human hair..." That's based on both Chris March's use of it and the fact that I make falls out of synthetic hair. It's hard to mistake for anything else.

But I think the OTHER fur she wore was the real thing.
    The white coat during the interview? I think so, too.

PETA must not be campaigning as hard anymore as real fur seems to be showing more and more.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

For Chris! He dressed Meryl Streep for the Oscars last night and she looked fabulous!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3851002;
    For Chris! He dressed Meryl Streep for the Oscars last night and she looked fabulous!
    She looked amazing. Well done Chris!

+ Reply to Thread