+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway - 4 **SPOILERS**

Premium Member

Re: Project Runway - 4 **SPOILERS**

Click to see Spoiler:
    I hear from the spoilers on TWOP and Fashionista page 6 that Victorya is so po'd that she doesn't win that she won't show anything at Bryant Park as a decoy instead having her own catwalk fashion show at the same time somewhere else in NY, and Jack has been bashing Chris although I don't why unless Chris makes the finals and he's mad that he thinks Chris took his spot since he had to leave.

I agree with Pairdy as well!!!

FORT Regular

I read on the WWE website that 5 of their Divas will be muses in an upcoming episode!!! The Divas are - Layla, Michelle McCool, Maria, Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle!!!

It has been confirmed by thee WWE website that it is the February 6th episode!!!

Ick. I foresee a slew of subtle offhanded comments coming from designers and judges about "making them look more feminine".

Perhaps one of them will introduce Nina to the concept of the STEEL CHAIR, BRUTHER!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Was anybody itching to see what designers would design for steroid bodies? What a total waste of an episode

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard;2774446;
    Was anybody itching to see what designers would design for steroid bodies? What a total waste of an episode
    I'm not. There's nothing fashionable about it. And it's kind of tacky. The previews show Sweet P designing something with a boa. I guess it would be similar to the skating outfit challenge.

This is half spoiler/speculation:

IMDb lists a total of 14 episodes for this season. There are no details or air dates listed beyond the coming episode Raw Talent. So that leaves 4 more episodes. Which means that after Raw, there's one more challenge before the reunion show and the usual 2-part finale.

There are 6 designers left, so either there's one single and one double elimination to leave a final 3, or two more single eliminations to leave a final 4. Either way, they're really going to have to pile on the decoys next Friday.

I'm hoping to show up at Bryant Park next Friday around 4-5AM and try to see who shows up (I work nights so it's not a big deal to be up then). I ended up not bothering last time because we already knew who the final 4 were in the episode that ran before the actual show. We just didn't know that none of the 4 was a decoy.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2780478;
    This is half spoiler/speculation:

IMDb lists a total of 14 episodes for this season. There are no details or air dates listed beyond the coming episode Raw Talent. So that leaves 4 more episodes. Which means that after Raw, there's one more challenge before the reunion show and the usual 2-part finale.

There are 6 designers left, so either there's one single and one double elimination to leave a final 3, or two more single eliminations to leave a final 4. Either way, they're really going to have to pile on the decoys next Friday.

I'm hoping to show up at Bryant Park next Friday around 4-5AM and try to see who shows up (I work nights so it's not a big deal to be up then). I ended up not bothering last time because we already knew who the final 4 were in the episode that ran before the actual show. We just didn't know that none of the 4 was a decoy.
    Thanks MF if you happen to get the goods LOL so to speak, let us know, still hope to see Chris, Christian and Jillian in the finale. Rami's drapery collection I'll pass on LOL

Premium Member

well they had the Project Runway Designer show already on Feb 1 at 8 pm so I am assuming the winner is known now.

Actually, that was Victorya's show, it wasn't connected to PR. She scored a Fashion Week berth all by herself (well, thanks to being on PR anyway).

The PR Finale show is Friday Feb 8th at 9AM, in the big tent.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 02-03-2008 at 09:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread