+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I hope they don't kick Jeffrey off. I will be so mad if they do. Laura talks trash about everyone. She is so not nice. I don't want her to win.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelandkit View Post
    I just looked at the preview for nextweek and all the finalist went to Bryant pary and Jeffery is not there!!! I don't know if this was done to throw us off or what!! I am just reporting what i saw!
    Wow, I am new here, and am so glad I found this site.

I was perusing the web for pictures of the collections. I found several.

"Best week ever" has the most I have found so far, and I have to say that I am disappointed in Michael's line. I love him so much, but lord... I think Nazri truly was his muse or something, everything after she was stolen from him has been so weird and not at all up to par with his enormous talent.
    I did like a few pieces in his line but I would put big money on a bet that he won't win it.
    Laura's (yes... I am nearly sick to my stomach to have to say it) was the best line, from the pictures I saw.
    Jeffery did have pictures there, and unless they were staged... which I dont really think so... because you can see the audience in some of the pictures and the same people were in the front row of Uli's line as Jeffery's.
    Uli's was decent, but pretty typical Uli. She seems so one noted...
    Anyway. I am glad to be here and I am so looking forward to next week!

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan View Post
    I just looked at the fashion week pictures for project runway and none of Jeffrey's models have blond wigs. Must have made a style change - good move. Not a big Jeffrey fan, but the blond wigs were way over the top.
    I agree it was a good move to get rid of the wigs.
    watching the rerun now, maybe I can hear what Tim says this time.
    Maybe I'll turn the closed captioning on lol

I watched it again, and I agree that it is suspicious that he had absolutely nothing to do in terms of sewing. The stuff had plastic raps like they had been returned. If he cheated, he needs to go just like the other go. No favorites especially for morans. Nobody thinks it's strange that everything was done, and he had another collection to work on? His receipts were a mess which is shocking compared to how his gowns were rapped up. If he cheated, he has to go. You can't play by the rules then you don't deserve to play.

I give Laura a break. She's pregnant.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Lex
    I may think Jeff is a colossal jerk, but I don't believe for a second that he cheated. I'm giving him the benifit of doubt for the first time this season.

1.) Showing in Bryant Park is too important to him. It validates everything he's worked towards since becoming sober.

2.) We've seen him do outstanding work before. Remember the rock outfit he did for himself? It looked perfect. And he only had, what, two days to work on that? With two months, I have no doubt that he could pull off those pants and the other garments.

But I do kind of agree with Laura that it's weird how he didn't have any touch-ups or really anything left to do.

Also, I'm worried about Michael's collection.
    "Ah don't hayave an acksent." - Kellie Pickler 2006

I agree also that if he cheated he needs to go.
    I think the plastic wrap probably came from his shop. He does do this for a living and judging by the size of his workshop/factory you can bet he delivers his designs wrapped and protected. Thats the professional way a designer would deliver.
    If he went straight home and started to work on his collection, stayed up all the hours he said he did, why couldn't he complete his work. Michael by his own admission didnt even start his till a couple of weeks after he got home.
    Laura has 5 kids that surely demand her time. So she probably didn't have all the time the others did. Not to be mean, but I dont have any sympathy for her being pregnant, women have been doing that for years now
    Tim did say at the end "Unfortunately" Uli hugs Jeffrey and now we have to wait.

I think he cheated. It is too strange. I wonder why so much jeff love for someone who has not acted right from day one. If Santino from the last season was in this same situation, I don't think the Santino love would exist. The only thing I have to say--his girlfriend gives a new meaning to ugly. I have absolutly no respect for him after seeing her. I look at him differently now although I never had any respect for him.

He and Santino are friends? I wonder if Santino did drugs with him. It would explain a lot.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by Weinie View Post
    I wonder why so much jeff love for someone who has not acted right from day one.
    Believe me, I have absolutely no love for the guy. Since the mom challenge, I've considered him a horrible human being. But this is different.

Jeff may be a jerk and an idiot and a [expletive deleted], but I don't think he's a cheater.

FORT Newbie

2 months?

How about a life time? Haven't these designers dreamed about showing their line at fashion week their whole lives? Shouldn't the concept, color palette, fabric choice, accessories, hair make-up, whole freaking idea of what they wanted to show already be imbedded in their brain and soul? They got thousands of dolllars and 2 months to realize that dream. Michael disappointed me on that one challenge where he was all like, "oh dear, what do I do?" COME ON, I wish someone gave me X amount of dollars and a day and a half to create one of the ideas that are in my head.

"If there was only 2 months for 12 pieces. That's 6 pieces in 4 weeks, or 3 pieces in 2 weeks or 1.5 pieces in 1 week. Then there is the actual concept, choosing the color palette, finding the fabric, the accessories, making patterns etc"

Quote Originally Posted by Weinie View Post
    Jeffry's woman--yikes. Chick has a hawk, and has no shape. He called Angela ugly on the show several times, and his shack-up honey is a monster. I'm sorry, but wow I expected from the way he treated people that he'd be rocking a hotty. And, by hotty, I mean a normal looking chick. He's dating a monster.

by the way, not his wife chica. She's good enough to bed, but not marry. The thought of them together scares me. That chick was something. Yikes, yikes, yikes. It's Halloween early
    In one of the articles with Jeff & his girlfriend, they stated that previous to their current relationship she was a lesbian.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread