+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PR Finalists Appearing on "The View"

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanda View Post
    I really want to Jeffrey to win but I'm so scared that he is really getting kicked off the show from seeing the previews last night.........
    Don't worry, Shanda - anything Bravo implies to be true in a preview is bound to be false. Jeffrey's safe.
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

*shakes fist at Bravo*

!!!!!

I've seen all the collections and it's hard to see Michael winning. His collection is just too hoochie for these judges. Uli's looks too much like what she has done before and Laura basically created a line of eveningware. It's a niche market which she can be sucessful at but probably won't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I'd certainly love to own a Laura original. She has a more couture aesthetic IMO. Her line looks expensively made and her budget was only $8000. I'd love to see what she could do with more startup money, or for a couture house.
    Agreed... her signature dress (the floor-length sparkly grey with the green belt) looks like it cost $8000 alone.

Bash Laura all you want, but I think her line is, without a doubt, the most sellable of the lot. I could envision any of her garments on the rack of a top boutique. And so what if she's a bit of a beyotch from time to time? Name me a woman designer who isn't.

PS - If Jeffrey didn't cheat, then he hasn't a thing to worry about. I give Laura credit for speaking up about the sewing issue... I know if I was in her place and I didn't say something, it would haunt me for the rest of my life. One thing Laura isn't is stupid; there must be some validity to her claim or she wouldn't have said it. (Nor would Michael have backed her up... he hasn't a thing against Jeffrey.)
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Maybe its because I'm young and would wear Jeffreys in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest View Post
    Agreed... her signature dress (the floor-length sparkly grey with the green belt) looks like it cost $8000 alone.

Bash Laura all you want, but I think her line is, without a doubt, the most sellable of the lot. I could envision any of her garments on the rack of a top boutique. And so what if she's a bit of a beyotch from time to time? Name me a woman designer who isn't.

PS - If Jeffrey didn't cheat, then he hasn't a thing to worry about. I give Laura credit for speaking up about the sewing issue... I know if I was in her place and I didn't say something, it would haunt me for the rest of my life. One thing Laura isn't is stupid; there must be some validity to her claim or she wouldn't have said it. (Nor would Michael have backed her up... he hasn't a thing against Jeffrey.)
    So... just saying something means there's validity in a claim?

Laura's only validity is her own stupid jealousy that came out when Tim was making over Jeffrey's clothing. She's a witch. Actually, I like most of her clothing - but I can't stand the fact that she has to tear someone else down in order to elevate herself.

I love Uli's and Jeffrey's collection!!! i would wear their creations in a minute!! (if i can afford it.. lol)...

For some reason, i was really expecting a really different line from Michael.. it was good though, a lil bit too sexy for my taste.. and that white top with the gold sequins, a lil cheap looking for me...

Laura's collection is nice.. thats's all i can say..

FORT Regular
    Laura knows what her style point of view is and her collection showed it. Uli also knows hers. I don't think that either has shown that they can do anything truly different. Jeff knows his style and Michael is still growing into his. Both of them though, appear capable of expanding their viewpoint unlike the other two.

I don't think that we can infer anything from the fact that Michael was the fan favorite.

Someone said that Laura and Jeff are still friends. Is this a fact?

Laura's collection does look geared toward an older crowd but her look is definately IN in fashion right now...i don't think that will give her a win though. it's pretty niche still and i think she totally just came on this show for exposure, i don't think she needs the money or wants the strings attached to it.

i think it'll be Michael or Jeffrey

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryIsMine View Post
    Laura knows what her style point of view is and her collection showed it. Uli also knows hers. I don't think that either has shown that they can do anything truly different. Jeff knows his style and Michael is still growing into his. Both of them though, appear capable of expanding their viewpoint unlike the other two.

I don't think that we can infer anything from the fact that Michael was the fan favorite.

Someone said that Laura and Jeff are still friends. Is this a fact?
    Well... define friends. ;-)

Seriously, he was at her place to watch the reunion special, and on The View, he said, "I love Laura." Whatever that means in reality-tv-land...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast