+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I'm a bit worried about Micheal too. Look at pic 71896421, usually the designers use thier models for the final dress, who is that girl? I think that may be the model who was w/angela, but then she'd stil have been eliminated right?

FORT Newbie
    I think Michael is elimated on the next show, Sept. 27th, and that's how Uli ends up with Nazri. I know Michael showed last and BPR said there was a gasp when Nazri came out at the end of Uli's show, I think everyone thought at that point that Michael wouldn't be showing. The did say that Michael was the crowd favorite.

If he is indeed out next week, which I hope he is not, I hope he wins the Fan Favorite vote.

That would be so sad if Michael made a misstep and got aufed before the final. From the previews (since we're already in a spoilerish thread) it shows Michael having a brain cramp. That usually forshadows a win, but in his case, might be telling us something else completely.

Back to the collections, even if Michael is in the final three, I don't see any way that the hootchie stuff would win over any of the other three designers. To my taste, I rate them Jeffrey, Laura/Uli tie (for being too Uli and too Laura, not because they're bad), then Michael.

FORT Fan
    I think Uli switches models and takes Nazri, leaving Michael to pick between Amanda, Lindsay, and Clarissa and for some apparent reason, he picks Clarissa.

i like Jeffrey's a lot it has some great pieces but there were a couple clunkers in there. Laura's was great. Uli's was pretty good too she had some really nice pieces. Michael's i liked a lot i didn't think it was too hoochy it was just his point of view. he likes really strong looks.

Marilinda was absent from Jeffrey's show and i don't see Uli's original model in her show either. (i may just have missed it)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    i like Jeffrey's a lot it has some great pieces but there were a couple clunkers in there. Laura's was great. Uli's was pretty good too she had some really nice pieces. Michael's i liked a lot i didn't think it was too hoochy it was just his point of view. he likes really strong looks.

Marilinda was absent from Jeffrey's show and i don't see Uli's original model in her show either. (i may just have missed it)

Marilinda was in Jeffrey's show but Lindsay wasn't in Uli's show.

FORT Fan
    Is is only fair that we critique Michael Kors collection too! It may be me, but some of his designs look strangely similar to some of the stuff we have seen on PR this season!

http://www.olympusfashionweek.com/sp...ors/index.html

Also does anyone have a link that shows Daniel Franco's collection?

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Michael's collection - some things I really like in it, but overall, too many 1960s baby doll dresses. I remember my mother wearing things like that in the late '60s, early '70s (she used to have a town seamstress copy Mackie gowns etc., too Lol - which those animal print gowns reminded me of).
    The really short baby doll dresses are being shown a lot in a lot of other designers' shows (not just Project Runway's) Was checking out the Olympus Fashion WeeK site. Couldn't believe how many there were!

There is a dress in Uli's show (the blue/green tie-dyed fabric) that Jeffrey tries on in the preview.

Image # 71895732
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread