+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by volatility View Post
    I am really disappointed that Kayne went home over Uli, because he was trying to come out of his shell and expand his horizons, whereas, personally, I don't see any of the other designers trying that. It pisses me off. I just hate how rigged this show has become. I only watch it to see the designs anymore.
    i agree it shouldn't have been Kayne. his design was great from the front but real bad in the back but still better than Jeffrey's. Uli's was good too and much better than Jeffrey's. the both of them do the same thing over and over but Uli's done better than Jeffrey overall.

I think Michael should have won. His just looked so much more sophisticated than all the rest, and Nazri looked gorgeous.

Jeffrey should have left. Arg.

Go Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    According to People mag, Laura (43) is expecting her FIFTH little BOY!! Her oldest child is a girl, but all the rest are boys. They range in age from 3 to 18. The baby is due in November. Her husband Peter is also an architect. He is 60 years old.

Yikes, those old people know how to git it on!

No wonder her mom looked so shocked..

now let me go find that dang People mag.. thanks!

"Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Regular

6th child at 43 and 60...

"According to People mag, Laura (43) is expecting her FIFTH little BOY!! Her oldest child is a girl, but all the rest are boys. They range in age from 3 to 18. The baby is due in November. Her husband Peter is also an architect. He is 60 years old"

Do you think they've figured out what causes it yet?

SHEESH.

FORT Newbie

Jeffrey's Hooker Dress

Long time lurker, first time poster!!

Is it just me or did Jeffrey's outfit look like Julia Roberts' hooker dress from Pretty Woman? Sorry I'm not allowed to post a link, but image google: pretty woman.

With this outfit, his jetsetter's rock outfit and his Madonna make over, he seems stuck in the 80s (not a great time for fashion IMHO).

FORT Regular

the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Nino71 View Post
    With this outfit, his jetsetter's rock outfit and his Madonna make over, he seems stuck in the 80s (not a great time for fashion IMHO).

Yes, but I hear the 80s are Coming Back...hence the leggings. If Big Mall Hair comes back as well, I'm moving to New Zealand.

Hi all,

I'm very frustrated. I fell asleep right before the runway last night (wasn't feeling well) and now I'm trying to view pics of the final black/white dresses on the Bravo website but that website STINKS. I can't even open the link for Project Runway. does anyone know where I may view the pics of the dresses last night????

I'm glad Laura finally won a challenge. She was so down. I like her in a weird sort of way, but LOVE Michael!

Thanks if anyone can help.

FP
    FP

I'll be posting the pics here later, but the Bravo site is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet View Post
    I'll be posting the pics here later, but the Bravo site is not working.
    THANKS Violet!
    FP

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Kayne did use white. And it was never specified that they had to use a certain percentage of either. If it hadn't been that, they would have found something else to eliminate Kayne for.

I felt like part of the problem w/ Kayne's design was that the white ribbon looked so wrong with the dress... we know from his conversation w/ Tim earlier that he didn't buy any white fabric and was going to have that horrid belt. I loved the silhouette of his dress and the front, and I may have even liked the back, but that ribbon did look awful, like someone used it from leftover giftwrap.

Michael didn't use much more black than Kayne did white, but it was clear that the belt was part of his entire design concept and not just thrown in to abide by the rules of the challenge.

BTW - loved Laura's dress, but Michael's should have won.

+ Reply to Thread