+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Runway Recap: 9/6 Episode 309: The Couture Challenge

The "Silly Walks" was my first morning chuckle. Thanks!

And I liked the photo, at least, of Laura's dress. It reminded me of the gorgeous, classic Avedon shot of Dovima from the 50s. I don't mind classic.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

i'm glad someone else took kaynes "cheers" to jeffery as the backhanded compliment that most southerners can spot in a heartbeat LOL
    in the south you can say anything you want about a person -- so long as you end it with "bless your heart" it sorta makes it all ok LOL
    southernwomen are the best at it -- an yes i am 100% southern! ;o) take that as you want -- bless your heart ;o) xo

great recap -- as always!!!
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    in the south you can say anything you want about a person -- so long as you end it with "bless your heart"
    My goodness! You are telling all our secrets! Of course, you can always start with "bless her/his heart..."

Bless her heart, her dress looked like an escapee from the clown collar asylum...

Great Recap!

p.s. None of the dresses this episode excited me. I like Uli's and didn't mind Jeffery's though I thought it had been done already. Bless their hearts, nothing really said "wow."
    Shaken, not stirred.

Jeffery's dress is sure an eye opener, bless his little heart!

I finally got around to seeing this episode, and what an awesome recap, PhoneGrrrl! Your opening paragraph was suberb, and it just kept getting better. The whole recap is quote-worthy.

I love that you know about fashion, I was thinking that, aside from the color, Jeffrey's dress reminded me of a Tomm Hilfiger dress from not too long ago...

Still, brilliant recap, I love learning new things and your take on the show is right up my alley.

I'm off now.. possibly to go help Nina look for her chin....
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12