+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread, until 2am Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

FORT Newbie
    anyone know what their challange is?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucysaidno View Post
    anyone know what their challange is?
    Please keep in mind, this is only for discussion of the show as it airs, not spoilers that people may know before the show airs.

They're designing for their moms and sisters. Very smart choice by Michael.

I am SO EXCITED for this episode!!!!! It's also so emotional even this early in the show. I hope it eases some of the tension btw the designers.

FORT Fan
    Laura is pregnant

Moi
    Kayne lost 110 lb and Jeffrey is a recovering alcoholic. The things you never knew about people!

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

aww this is the most adorable episode EVER!!.. This makes me wanna cry..and i am a boy!!! lol

Moi
    I think I will enjoy this episode. At least the designers should be more polite in the presence of their mothers/sisters!

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Well, I did notice that the designers went for the slimmer sisters and mothers first, and then the fuller figured gals, and of course, poor Angela's mom probably got stiffed and picked last because of her daughter, not because of anything to do with her. (Didn't help that she was bragging on Angela, the other designers probably thought she was cut from the same mold.)

BTW, the one sad thing about this is, in order to get the moms there for this challenge, they would have had to bring Alison's mom, too, presumably, since they didn't know who would have been auf'd. So Alison's mom would have shown up only to see her daughter unhappy about being booted.

BTW, I now officially love Kayne for being so positive about picking Michael's mom and saying things about wanting to design something attractive for plus size woman.

Lastly, shall we all gather our breaths to sing goodbye to Jeffrey? The edit seems so obvious to me...

ETA: I was going to say, the irony of Angela's mom being the one to help take him down is just so ironic. Then I heard the way he was speaking to her mom in the preview for upcoming stuff, and damn, the man deserves to be eliminated just for being an incredible [FA edit].
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 08-24-2006 at 12:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast