Laura
    Kaine
    Robert

At this point:

Laura
    either Kaine or Robert (but not both)
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by busilis32 View Post
    I thought Angela was going to make final three as the designer we love to hate, but I think Jeffrey will take her place. He is a nightmare, but I think he knows how to design (although I don't think he is as great as he think he is), and he makes a great villain (from the producers point of view, I am guessing. To me a great villain has to have some charm, and Jeffrey has none. Who would have thought I would end up missing Santino?)

As for the other two (or three), I don't venture a guess. I wouldn't be surprised if they get rid of Michael just to create controversy. He totally deserves to be in the final three, in my opinion, but being good doesn't necessarily have anything to do with making it in this show. When it comes down to it, PR is a bit of a crock. I just stay with it for the ocassional glimpse of quality.

People hate Angela? News to me. I thought people hated Vincent. She's been gracious at the judging, and works to put the clothes together. Laura has a similiar personality. I would like to see her be final three.

Michael is getting the winner's edit. Nice guy who does and says the right thing. Not really controversial. A Chloe

Laura maybe final three. It seems that she's getting set up to be turned on by the judges.

freaky guy with neck tatoos--maybe because he likes to stir it up. He messes with Angela, in my opinion, because he knows she is totally hot and she won't give him the time of day.

Uri who? she's a shadow on the wall meant to fade away. The others, I can't even recall.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

FORT Newbie
    Judges look for boring but well constructed.

So my choices are: Michael, Uli, Laura. It'll be a dreadfully boring final runway.

maybe Robert will catch a 2nd wind and make it in. He looked pretty sharp last week.

I know my favorite 4: Uli, Michael, Laura, and Kayne. I just don't know which one won't make it. But as long as the final three are from these 4, I'll be ecstatic!!!

It would be a horrow if Jeffrey, Angela, or Vincent makes it to the final three.

Michael (Kors would cry if he didn't make it)

Jeffrey (it'll be nice to see him lose and continue to blame Angela and her mom)

Laura (she really hasn't missed a step...)

Should be: Michael Uli and Laura.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Fogey
    Those are my picks too, CourtneyLove

Say what you will about Jeffery but he is skilled and likely to make the final 3. Laura and Michael have fashion week tattooed to their foreheads.

FORT Fogey
    i do not think the final runaway will be that exiting like last 2 seasons. season 1 had real awesome designers

Quote Originally Posted by Weinie View Post
    People hate Angela? News to me. I thought people hated Vincent. She's been gracious at the judging, and works to put the clothes together. Laura has a similiar personality. I would like to see her be final three.

Michael is getting the winner's edit. Nice guy who does and says the right thing. Not really controversial. A Chloe

Laura maybe final three. It seems that she's getting set up to be turned on by the judges.

freaky guy with neck tatoos--maybe because he likes to stir it up. He messes with Angela, in my opinion, because he knows she is totally hot and she won't give him the time of day.

Uri who? she's a shadow on the wall meant to fade away. The others, I can't even recall.
    Trust me my "gaydar" is in full operating mode and Angela is the last one that Jeffery would be going after.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 08-31-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake8203 View Post
    Trust me my "gaydar" is in full operating mode and Angela is the last one that Jeffery would be going after.
    Right on! He belongs to the Santino & Tony Ward "married to or dating women" mold.

Tony Ward!!! Married with kids?
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Jake8203 View Post
    Now that I think of it, yeah he's trying to "rock the guys." After all, this is still Bravo
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

+ Reply to Thread